The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

8 minutes ago, briddj said:

In Brighton this morning. Forecast was heavy cloud and rain when I set off at 6.

This is the weather!

20220619_094732.jpg

Do yourself a favour and go Pompoko for some Donburi, (cash only and only about £6 per bowl), go for the Tori Chilli Chicken Don. Thank me later.

3 minutes ago, mufcok said:

I'm so lost with all this now. What's the general consensus right now, we're inevitably gonna get some rain?

Weds and Thurs set to be dry.

Fri most chance to be dry but still a bit to play for.

Sat and Sun some rain is due in the area but 50/50 split still on if it hits or not and how much rain it will be.

Either way, won't be a downpour it seems and it won't be a mudfest. Wellies can stay at home I would guess.

Edited by nban2010

2 minutes ago, mufcok said:

I'm so lost with all this now. What's the general consensus right now, we're inevitably gonna get some rain?

No, forecasts look pretty good. That means we only have one question?

When is the whole thing going to be called off?

5 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Just checked the BBC one, dunno how reliable that is against the rest, Saturday afternoon/evening has taken a turn - perfect for a long stint at the Pyramid..

I think that rain on Saturday is being reflected on a lot of forecasts but it’s still too far to have full confidence. We’re increasingly looking at a dry and pleasant first three days, the Saturday and Sunday are still up for grabs.

• Like 1