The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

So we’re saying it won’t be wellies on arrival for those of us getting there on Tuesday yeah?

I’m dropping kit off at my mates this evening because his caravan is going on site tomorrow and don’t know whether to put my wellies in the van or hold off and take them with me.

Personally I'd take them with me, just in case as you never know. Better to have them and not need them etc.

Don’t worry, the Canadian model will have updated in about an hour’s time and they didn’t see any rain for the Glasto weekend yesterday, only dry weather and temps up to 27/28.  So we wait with baited breath.  It’s still over a week away so we can’t assume the GFS has it correct - it could still be completely wrong. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sheffield Steve said:

Don’t worry, the Canadian model will have updated in about an hour’s time and they didn’t see any rain for the Glasto weekend yesterday, only dry weather and temps up to 27/28.  So we wait with baited breath.  It’s still over a week away so we can’t assume the GFS has it correct - it could still be completely wrong. 

ECM updates comes between 7-8pm as well doesn’t it?

Mind you that was a miserable one this morning so anticipating more of the same!

6 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

So we’re saying it won’t be wellies on arrival for those of us getting there on Tuesday yeah?

I’m dropping kit off at my mates this evening because his caravan is going on site tomorrow and don’t know whether to put my wellies in the van or hold off and take them with me.

at moment the first few days look dryish...friday onwards looks wet (and on that GFS not that wet until the deluge on Sunday).

But, all could change in next run!

As someone who can only get there at 8pm Friday I don't think the rest of you should be that depressed. You're wed, Thurs very pleasant. Friday looks to be only cloudy with small showers. Saturday not horrendous. 

Ignore Sunday (it's 10 days away) and you've got yourself a very decent 4 days. Arseholes who can't take warmish temperatures are happy too. 🤣

Edited by danbailey80