The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

7 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Given this - whats the point in checking every single run this far out? 😄

Just for full disclosure briddj - can we have a quick flick through your CV to verify your credentials here?

I mean I'm already fully aware that there's almost no point checking this far out but I'd like some reassurance that I'm not being led up the garden path by the ramblings of a mad man off of the internet using MS Paint on a map of Western Europe 

6 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Just for full disclosure briddj - can we have a quick flick through your CV to verify your credentials here?

I mean I'm already fully aware that there's almost no point checking this far out but I'd like some reassurance that I'm not being led up the garden path by the ramblings of a mad man off of the internet using MS Paint on a map of Western Europe 

I have no credentials other than obsessively reading weather maps for two weeks before Glastonbury every year for 13 years.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

He summarises neatly what is in latest GFS runs that we all have access to.

I am in London and have just walked a short distance. 10.23 am as i type ans boy its already damn hot. Dont think i'd like hest again, i went in 2010 and 2019 hot years. Give me low 20s with a breeze so i can enjoy my beer and not enjoy my water!

50 minutes ago, briddj said:

I have no credentials other than obsessively reading weather maps for two weeks before Glastonbury every year for 13 years.

That'll do for me 

48 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

He summarises neatly what is in latest GFS runs that we all have access to