Tuesday night car parks

gherkin8r

Going to glasto this year with 3 kids (2,8,9).We are deliberating over whether to keep our camper van tickets that we have or return them and buy an absolute badass tent and stay in family camping at cockmills. This would be dependent on me arriving to the car park on Tuesday night and getting pitched up early Wednesday for the rest of the crew to come and join me later in the day. 

So my question is - on Tuesday night will it be possible to get into the car parks with immediate access to pedestrian gate B (Blue and purple arriving via Blue route I believe) or will all arriving traffic be directed to one car park? 

Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, Kinkyinuit said:

From what I remember, you can do as long as you approach the site from the right direction - which I think you will do.

You should be able to access the car park from the tuesday evening / night so you can queue to your hearts content

That's the response I was hoping for. Then I can just plan to approach from the right side and hopefully get a prime spot in the car park. Then get queueing early with minimal trek from car to campsite on each run.