Beautiful Days 2022

gooner1990

On 1/25/2022 at 10:47 AM, gooner1990 said:

After enjoying last year, I think I'm going to go again! 

Anyone have any ideas when tickets and the line up are likely to appear?

🙂

Undecided - we're a maybe, but leaning towards probably not because of the cost and the hope we might be away anyway in August. 

Trying to sort out guest passes from someone I know who has involvement with the festival, but its not a given so wondering if I need to buy standard tickets on Friday as a backup (to sell on at FV if the guest ones come through) - is it likely to sell out straight away?

Were there early bird prices last year? 

It sold out in early May last year, the same day as the line-up drop. 

Question is, was that just because of Covid, rolled over tickets from 2020 and the lack of other festivals or will it be similar this year? The tickets that hadn't been rolled over went on sale March 12th - sold out May 7th. 

For 2020's cancelled edition they went on sale in September 2019 and hadn't sold out by the point of cancellation, even though the line-up was dropped in Jan 2020. 

2019 sold out one month before the festival. 

2018 sold out one week before the festival 

2017 sold out end of June 

Can't be arsed going back any further. 

Undecided. I do fancy getting another fest in late in the summer, but having done BDs a couple of times I'm tempted to try something different.

I know my brother will be bang up for going again, so might go for it. Prob gonna wait for the lineup to drop and see what it looks like.  Love the vibe there, but the size means I'm prob a bit more reliant on there being stuff I want to see.

23 hours ago, Quark said:

Undecided. I do fancy getting another fest in late in the summer, but having done BDs a couple of times I'm tempted to try something different.

I know my brother will be bang up for going again, so might go for it. Prob gonna wait for the lineup to drop and see what it looks like.  Love the vibe there, but the size means I'm prob a bit more reliant on there being stuff I want to see.

Sort of in two minds too now....I have Glastonbury and Truck festival (Both rolled over from 2020), Liam Gallagher at Knebworth and a trip to NYC in early August (rolled over from last year), and whilst BDs isn't overly expensive I think it would be a £500-£600 weekend all in.

Might hold on for the lineup to make a final decision.

A bit like you, my mate who went last year really wants to go again!

• 3 weeks later...