What do Michael Eavis, 2022 Commonwealth baton bearer's, efests, and possibly you, have in common?

Yoghurt on a Stick

Hello all,

Some may (or may not) know that both myself and Ommadawn made an (unsuccessful) attempt to get Michael Eavis to be a torch bearer for the last UK Olympic Games. Apparently Michael was well up for it when Ommadawn spoke to him about it. As indicated our two applications weren't exactly successful. It maybe that they didn't believe that we were actually representing Michael with our nominations. Anyway, me and Ommadawn are going for it again, and you can too. If you want to help to see if we can get Michael Eavis to take part, then please nominate him, using the link below. I haven't gone through it fully yet myself, so it may need further information to be given. If it does, then I'm sure that efests can gather what's needed.

https://www.birmingham2022.com/queens-baton-relay/batonbearer-nominations/

Yog

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/21/2022 at 5:24 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Good to have you back Yog 🙂 what would people use as his email address ? 

Thank you crazyfool1, but I'm not back for a long time, I don't think. I kind of needed and still need a break. I only got back on here because of playing a small part in getting Michael to wear his shorts on telly again. Apparently he likes that sort of thing, and if he likes it, let's give it to him, kind of thing / way.

There is a second reason why I'm on here too. I have to create another thread. It'll not be interesting tio most, but I'm hoping that it will highly interest one particular person / collector. 

Right off to create that other thread. 🙂

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thank you crazyfool1, but I'm not back for a long time, I don't think. I kind of needed and still need a break. I only got back on here because of playing a small part in getting Michael to wear his shorts on telly again. Apparently he likes that sort of thing, and if he likes it, let's give it to him, kind of thing / way.

There is a second reason why I'm on here too. I have to create another thread. It'll not be interesting tio most, but I'm hoping that it will highly interest one particular person / collector. 

Right off to create that other thread. 🙂

Please be me, please be me 

1 hour ago, gherkin8r said:

Please be me, please be me 

I know what you are saying. I've got a 6th sense for this kind of thing! I know, full well, that you, like myself, are near to bursting point with the excitement of it all.

Translation - I was just trying to give a bag away that somebody off here really might like to have - is all.