#1 Poster Suprise You’d Love To See…

Hugh Jass

Would love to see some of the following added (although I think most are unrealistic):

Kano, Another Sky, London Grammar, Do Nothing, Camp Cope, Middle Kids, Beach Bunny, Everything Everything, Swindle, Manga Saint Hilare, Earl Sweatshirt, Denzel Curry, Potter Payper, Knucks, Pa Salieu (although I appreciate the last 4 are all already at Reading)

Edited by Nobby's Old Boots

1 hour ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Would love to see some of the following added (although I think most are unrealistic):

Kano, Another Sky, London Grammar, Do Nothing, Camp Cope, Middle Kids, Beach Bunny, Everything Everything, Swindle, Manga Saint Hilare, Earl Sweatshirt, Denzel Curry, Potter Payper, Knucks, Pa Salieu (although I appreciate the last 4 are all already at Reading)

Denzel Curry was class in 2019, seem to recall him being on quite late so we were absolutely wrecked but the crowd was great. 

4 hours ago, oakdown said:

Denzel Curry was class in 2019, seem to recall him being on quite late so we were absolutely wrecked but the crowd was great. 

Late night Thursday on Truth of all places. Was absolute class, brought out Slowthai for Psycho at the end. Unfortunately he's in Texas Glastonbury weekend so he'll not be back this time.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, Wanderlei said:

They'd make a great special guest 👍

Absolutely love Future Islands live!!  They’re touring North America til early June then a schedule gap until 8July but that date is also in the US so am more hopeful than expectant but I guess still possible 🤞🏻

still watch their 2015 Other Stage set on YouTube when I need a wee mood boost - fantastic energy, groove and fun in the sunshine.  

45 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Imagine Jeppo dabbing up unexpectedly in the Sonic or something. Would be a sweet Brucie Bonus.

In previous years you'd get the feeling someone like her would have to make the initial poster in order to boost up the ratio of women to men. However no need for that this year whatsoever. Could see it happening, maybe not even Sonic but a mid Other/JP sub sort of deal. 

3 hours ago, elgatonegrofabricwardrobe said:

Gogol Bordello. Tour dates look like it could definitely fit.

I stood next to Eugene at the Nick Cave show the other night.  I should have asked him!  He brought a massive bouquet of flowers for Nick, it was really sweet. 

• Upvote 2

a-ha.

one of the best live bands ever. i'm actually quite surprised they've never played there, especially during the "foot of the mountain" period when they had a huge popularity boost for a while.

they played at Guilfest so its not like they don't (didn't) play festivals.

20 hours ago, Olshansky said:

I stood next to Eugene at the Nick Cave show the other night.  I should have asked him!  He brought a massive bouquet of flowers for Nick, it was really sweet. 

Just had a proper look at their tour dates and it doesn't fit at all really unless they came to Glastonbury for the Sunday then straight to Budapest. It's not completely out of the question but I reckon if you had asked Eugene he may have said, "it's improbable"