#1 Poster Suprise You’d Love To See…

Hugh Jass

2 hours ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

That was before they announced their London residency. Maybe that was true at the time and maybe he was lying in order to keep the secret set secret. I don't know Al Doyle at all but he seems like he has enough integrity to keep a secret set secret 

Not sure why the London residency would change what he said. He's directly said they wouldn't be playing - could easily have just ignored the question, if he has enough integrity to keep a secret set secret then he's got more than enough to not bareface lie to people. As much as I want to will it into existence! 

4 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Not sure why the London residency would change what he said. He's directly said they wouldn't be playing - could easily have just ignored the question, if he has enough integrity to keep a secret set secret then he's got more than enough to not bareface lie to people. As much as I want to will it into existence! 

You see I think he has integrity but not this much integrity 

This one might not be a favourite on here -  but early doors I'd love to see Westlife. just a solid day starter, their new album is lively enough, and they have enough big tracks in their repertoire to warrant somewhere like Other opener (very biased from me) , but yeah, a rogue surprise that i'd thoroughly enjoy!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

This one might not be a favourite on here -  but early doors I'd love to see Westlife. just a solid day starter, their new album is lively enough, and they have enough big tracks in their repertoire to warrant somewhere like Other opener (very biased from me) , but yeah, a rogue surprise that i'd thoroughly enjoy!

Ronan Keating has a glaring Glastonbury hole in his tour schedule if that does anything for you?

7 minutes ago, ErnestWorthing said:

Ronan Keating has a glaring Glastonbury hole in his tour schedule if that does anything for you?

He'd be someone i'd see if nothing else on, but i was (for better or worse) brought up on westlife by the mother, but they do also have a tour that starts 1st July in the UK so i'm not ruling them out just yet, big stadiums as well to be fair to them

Just now, Euphoricape said:

Drenge, not heard anything from them for way too long now. Also hoping for Orbital on the spider at Arcadia.

Big big upvote for Drenge, Undertow was a phenomenal album, i've tried looking them up every now and again but they don't really seem to be doing much

1 minute ago, Obiginnaw said:

Big big upvote for Drenge, Undertow was a phenomenal album, i've tried looking them up every now and again but they don't really seem to be doing much

I'm hoping they have been working on new material. I really liked Strange Creatures too. Never seen them live so here's hoping!

2 minutes ago, Dazmandingo96 said:

Any of the Staple Indie bands which havent appeared on this years poster e.g. Two door cinema club, the wombats, vampire weekend ect..

i would also love to see Jamie Webster on the John Peel, would be a great poster addition!

I think a lot of them played in 2019 honestly. 2dcc, wombats, vampire weekend (who i wouldn't personally throw in with those), courteeners, vaccines etc.

Catfish i'd say but their early june shows with stereophonics look to be their last.

Franz and Bloc Party probably good shouts though

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

I think a lot of them played in 2019 honestly. 2dcc, wombats, vampire weekend (who i wouldn't personally throw in with those), courteeners, vaccines etc.

Catfish i'd say but their early june shows with stereophonics look to be their last.

Franz and Bloc Party probably good shouts though

Yes i seen the majority of htem in 2019, but they are just staple mid to late afternoon other stage  feel good bands.

i think you are right with catfish and the bottlemen as they look to be splitting up.