#1 Poster Suprise You’d Love To See…

Hugh Jass

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

As a homage to the type of bands that got me festival-ing in the first place; My Chemical Romance and Jimmy Eat World.

Jimmy eat world are actually in the UK a week after! I think they’d be a good band for the other stage in the day.

• 1 month later...

I saw a list on here somewhere showing which artists had been added to the final poster each year who weren't on there previously, any ideas where it is? My daughter was asking if she can expect much added at this late and I wanted to show her this list as it amazed me in the past!

Well I saw The Libertines and Mika hinted in slots on the clash finder earlier and both of those would be epic additions in my book!!

Controversial opinion but my mind would be blown if Eminem suddenly turned up 🤯🥳 would totally ignite that rebellious 'naughties' teenager flame again 💁🏼‍♀️🤣

25 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Well I saw The Libertines and Mika hinted in slots on the clash finder earlier and both of those would be epic additions in my book!!

Controversial opinion but my mind would be blown if Eminem suddenly turned up 🤯🥳 would totally ignite that rebellious 'naughties' teenager flame again 💁🏼‍♀️🤣

He’s far bigger than anyone on the lineup, would certainly be headlining if he was turning up. 

17 hours ago, zico martin said:

I saw a list on here somewhere showing which artists had been added to the final poster each year who weren't on there previously, any ideas where it is? My daughter was asking if she can expect much added at this late and I wanted to show her this list as it amazed me in the past!

This was what was added but wasn’t on the poster in 2017 

2533D459-CEC8-4FE7-869F-14366CA3A3AF.webp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Arthur Brown. He turns 80 on the Friday and performed at the second ever Glasto in 1971. He's also confirmed to have had dates booked for late May and June! He's a legend of rock who's inspired countless 'your favourite' acts and is still performing and writing original music to this day!

What a booking that would be!

6720.jpg

On 5/22/2022 at 2:15 PM, Jackie Daytona said:

Arthur Brown. He turns 80 on the Friday and performed at the second ever Glasto in 1971. He's also confirmed to have had dates booked for late May and June! He's a legend of rock who's inspired countless 'your favourite' acts and is still performing and writing original music to this day!

What a booking that would be!

6720.jpg

He played in 2011, Spirit of 71 stage. One of my highlights of that year.

• Upvote 1