#1 Poster Suprise You’d Love To See…

Hugh Jass

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I fucking love that tune, just put it on...

It really is an all timer, albums and songs come and go but that is one of those rare ones that I just think I have to hear again at least every few months.

I'd gladly just take Hamilton Leithauser at the fest tbf. He's great too.

3 hours ago, Superscally said:

Ain't that a kick in the head?

Screenshot_20220118-205336_Chrome.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry... Discogs say they're an indie dance band so they must be, my bad.

Oh, wait, what's this?  Now I don't know what to believe because a different website has described them differently...

image.thumb.png.6c6b13eda06f6673f3392cf49c4fac21.png

Guess I'll have to just trust my own ears.

7 hours ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Oh, I'm sorry... Discogs say they're an indie dance band so they must be, my bad.

Oh, wait, what's this?  Now I don't know what to believe because a different website has described them differently...

image.thumb.png.6c6b13eda06f6673f3392cf49c4fac21.png

Guess I'll have to just trust my own ears.

It just shows that my sentiment is likely more valid than it being so fantastical you're going be playing poker with Sammy and Frank. To be fair, in the true sense of West Holts, neither the Music, or any of Justice, The Chip Shop Boys, or Jungle would traditionally have been anywhere near WH, as they're all Other or JP, but in recent years the top spots of WH have been available as a landing spot for big acts that put on a party that don't quite fit high up elsewhere. My first thought for the Music would have been JP, but then Jungle have done the same, as have Hot Chip and they've got the same intensity as Justice. It's hardly jumping the shark, so before you designate yourself as the official judge of that, you should prob check the proper meaning of it 😘

Slaves. They seemed for a couple of years like they were finished after Laurie's partner unfortunately passed away. However, Isaac posted a photo of them playing some music together the other day. Not exactly a rare band to see on a lineup, but would just be nice to see that they're still together, even if it is less frequent