Open'er Festival 2022

qz3

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Save the best for last?

If you take a look at a couple of previous announcements, the pattern was always the biggest names first and then the rest.

But maybe they're keeping the biggest one for noon, which used to be their favourite headliner announcement time...

12 minutes ago, mln said:

If you take a look at a couple of previous announcements, the pattern was always the biggest names first and then the rest.

But maybe they're keeping the biggest one for noon, which used to be their favourite headliner announcement time...

Little confused, they announced Megan and then half an hour later showed her video on Instagram.

I hope this isn't it for today.

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Little confused, they announced Megan and then half an hour later showed her video on Instagram.

I hope this isn't it for today.

Nah, that's pretty standard for them.

Definitely at least 3 or 4 names today (based on the recent interview with festival's director).

People seem happy on social media (judging by my non-existent Polish language skills :D), so I guess those announcements will move tickets.

Megan is a big name and still fresh. I don't think she's ever played Open'er cause she got huge quite recently. Sampa the Great is indeed very good. Glass Animals are cool. I don't care about the two pop ladies announced today tbh, that's more of my girlfriend's department 😉

Overally no big thrill today, but line-up's still decent. The headliners thing takes long, but AFAIR it's a common thing for Open'er. As well as slow announcing routine.

2 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Why would you think that? They'll end with a headliner, won't they? 

That would be quite unusual for them. They always start with the biggest name and then end with Alter Stage names.

But as long as they don't publish a summary of announcements on their website, everything's possible 😉