Jump to content

The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)


vintagelaureate
 Share

Recommended Posts

Haven't been to this thread before, but I wanna help out - what's the deal here? Shall I just pick someone randomly and try buying or it's only spreadsheet guys helping spreadsheet guys? I can go try for that solo guy as I don't have money for 4 tickets right now. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eyebrain said:

Haven't been to this thread before, but I wanna help out - what's the deal here? Shall I just pick someone randomly and try buying or it's only spreadsheet guys helping spreadsheet guys? I can go try for that solo guy as I don't have money for 4 tickets right now. 😄

perfect yes please 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, eyebrain said:

Haven't been to this thread before, but I wanna help out - what's the deal here? Shall I just pick someone randomly and try buying or it's only spreadsheet guys helping spreadsheet guys? I can go try for that solo guy as I don't have money for 4 tickets right now. 😄

This is the thing - I’m sure many of us wouldn’t mind stumping up £300, but £1200 is a bit steep. Are those in the groups “all or no-one” or can helpers just pick off randoms?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, anditmakesmesmile said:

This is the thing - I’m sure many of us wouldn’t mind stumping up £300, but £1200 is a bit steep. Are those in the groups “all or no-one” or can helpers just pick off randoms?

all or nothing ... im personally happy to cover any ( risk ) finance wise 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

This is the thing - I’m sure many of us wouldn’t mind stumping up £300, but £1200 is a bit steep. Are those in the groups “all or no-one” or can helpers just pick off randoms?

If you buy a partial group, then you're potentially fucking it up for the people left behind - when someone goes to buy the full group, the system can hit problems if some people already have tickets.

Don't do it. It's one of the most anti-social things you can do in a Glastonbury ticket sale.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, incident said:

If you buy a partial group, then you're potentially fucking it up for the people left behind - when someone goes to buy the full group, the system can hit problems if some people already have tickets.

Don't do it. It's one of the most anti-social things you can do in a Glastonbury ticket sale.

Oh, ok. We’ve all managed fine in the past, but then I guess we’re all connected to each other and so know what’s going on - this is the first time I’ve tried for strangers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fred quimby said:

I wonder in the resales how many people have got their own tickets

me . both today and Thursday , drove 30mins in to the office today for better internet to hopefully get some resale crew in 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

William Flynn 
1996911769 
En9 1ux

Caleb Hart 
1193675698 
IG9 5PE

Harry Gilley

1614945675

CM165HS

 

Jack Ewing

1257780607

CM167LT

 

If people can try for me would be appreciated! Phone number is 07808196537 can send money as soon as got the tickets!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

me . both today and Thursday , drove 30mins in to the office today for better internet to hopefully get some resale crew in 🙂

 

sorry meant those want a ticket get it themselves and not someone else

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...