The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

I'm guessing I may be a little late in getting our names on the spreadsheet, usually just read what you lot have to say and keep quiet! Would be lovely if someone could help us on Sunday though, not managed to get tickets for a good few years now.

3360053161 BN6 9PX 

48930329 DE24 1AB

I'm Kev..number is 07894076455

Thanks so much..

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

I realised after Thursday that people were not necessarily on efestivals whilst trying for a ticket. It’s difficult/stressful enough to keep concentrating on the F5ing as it is. I had 3 pages open and only 1 taker. I desperately tried to advertise it on the forum but it got lost in the chatter.

I also know there are people wanting tickets that may not be keyboard warriors all year round, but still enjoy Glastonbury just as much as the next person. Everyone deserves a ticket to my village fete.

so my thought was, shall I start a thread on Sunday morning where people can post if they are free to help/ have a page open. That way people may be able to connect easier? What do people think? I’m not sure if Sunday will be so easy, as Thursday so maybe there will be no traffic on it, but I thought it would give those of us who want to help a chance to help those who maybe don’t have a large group of friends behind them.

As someone without tickets and not on the spreadsheet, any help is very gratefully received!!

If I get through I'll just pay on my card and trust that whoever I get through for will pay me back

I'm a little hesitant to get them for people with a really low post count on these forums because of this 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

If I get through I'll just pay on my card and trust that whoever I get through for will pay me back

I'm a little hesitant to get them for people with a really low post count on these forums because of this 

I need to get my rep and post count back up in time for October!

1 hour ago, abridge1 said:

I'm guessing I may be a little late in getting our names on the spreadsheet, usually just read what you lot have to say and keep quiet! Would be lovely if someone could help us on Sunday though, not managed to get tickets for a good few years now.

3360053161 BN6 9PX 

48930329 DE24 1AB

I'm Kev..number is 07894076455

Thanks so much..

Put this on the new thread so it doesn’t get lost. I’ll just open it now.