The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, eyebrain said:

Haven't been to this thread before, but I wanna help out - what's the deal here? Shall I just pick someone randomly and try buying or it's only spreadsheet guys helping spreadsheet guys? I can go try for that solo guy as I don't have money for 4 tickets right now. 😄

perfect yes please 

Just now, eyebrain said:

Haven't been to this thread before, but I wanna help out - what's the deal here? Shall I just pick someone randomly and try buying or it's only spreadsheet guys helping spreadsheet guys? I can go try for that solo guy as I don't have money for 4 tickets right now. 😄

This is the thing - I’m sure many of us wouldn’t mind stumping up £300, but £1200 is a bit steep. Are those in the groups “all or no-one” or can helpers just pick off randoms?

Just now, anditmakesmesmile said:

This is the thing - I’m sure many of us wouldn’t mind stumping up £300, but £1200 is a bit steep. Are those in the groups “all or no-one” or can helpers just pick off randoms?

all or nothing ... im personally happy to cover any ( risk ) finance wise 

2 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

If you buy a partial group, then you're potentially fucking it up for the people left behind - when someone goes to buy the full group, the system can hit problems if some people already have tickets.

Don't do it. It's one of the most anti-social things you can do in a Glastonbury ticket sale.

• Upvote 1

Just now, incident said:

If you buy a partial group, then you're potentially fucking it up for the people left behind - when someone goes to buy the full group, the system can hit problems if some people already have tickets.

Don't do it. It's one of the most anti-social things you can do in a Glastonbury ticket sale.

Oh, ok. We’ve all managed fine in the past, but then I guess we’re all connected to each other and so know what’s going on - this is the first time I’ve tried for strangers.