The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

15 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Absolutely nothing different to previous sales where we really struggled; multiple devices, one browser per device, split between wifi or tethered to phone where in same location.

Just seemed so much easier to get to booking page.

Could be luck of course, but I’m hoping there’s some real difference this time round that will benefit dedicated e-festers.

🙂

Sounds like exactly what I was doing. Except I didn’t get a sniff of a booking page!

Ah well. Fingers crossed it’s different on Sunday…

I think it was easier to get a booking page this time. We got about 8 within 20 minutes, but whenever we put people's details in they either had tickets, were in a transaction, or all the coaches had sold out. We tried almost everyone on the spreadsheet before switching to Thursday about 15 minutes in, but all sold out there as well.

When we got tickets in Oct 2019, we got 2 booking pages in 30 minutes, and had a relative get one as well. So 3 in total, with family members trying as well. 

It definitely seems like the consensus is that people got more booking pages this time round.

I feel like we wasted a few crucial minutes putting in people's details that already had tickets, or were in the middle of buying them. It's not anyone's fault though, as we could have been a few seconds too late as someone had just put details in before us and obviously hadn't updated the spreadsheet as they hadn't finished paying yet.

5 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I think it was easier to get a booking page this time. We got about 8 within 20 minutes, but whenever we put people's details in they either had tickets, were in a transaction, or all the coaches had sold out. We tried almost everyone on the spreadsheet before switching to Thursday about 15 minutes in, but all sold out there as well.

When we got tickets in Oct 2019, we got 2 booking pages in 30 minutes, and had a relative get one as well. So 3 in total, with family members trying as well. 

It definitely seems like the consensus is that people got more booking pages this time round.

I feel like we wasted a few crucial minutes putting in people's details that already had tickets, or were in the middle of buying them. It's not anyone's fault though, as we could have been a few seconds too late as someone had just put details in before us and obviously hadn't updated the spreadsheet as they hadn't finished paying yet.

I was working bottom up, had the same prob initially , but found at least three groups who didn't have tickets whose details I managed to enter and choose  a coach, only successful for one (the other coaches had sold out). But prob need to ensure everyone is trying from top-down but do a mix or have allocated groups

Edited by Levitz

55 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I couldnt try for boris "i think his name is" because my credit card is still in the envenlope from 3 years ago 🤦‍♂️

I appreciate the thought though!

6 hours ago, incident said:

Don't remember the exact number, but it's at least a few minutes (maybe 5 or 7), so should be enough time for that.

Tbh I'd only expect that call to take 2 minutes maximum, assuming the relevant people all have cards, phones, etc to hand.

Thanks. I normally just pay- but in this case I might have someone ring me (I hope).

23 hours ago, netspy said:

I can try to help on Sunday.

The downside:
- I'm in France and I don't have a UK payment card, so you have to give me a payment card number (I will not keep this information after the sale, I promise)
- I don't use WhatsApp, but I use Signal

Same here. I do use whatsapp though. 😄

If anybody needs help, let me know. 

It's great to get tickets, and it's almost as good to get them for other people! The updated spreadsheet for Sunday is here and ready to go: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HXMxDzHhMePqjQF6BfCDPAsnGyKQbRjeeuUz8Fi_uOk/edit#gid=0

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

It's great to get tickets, and it's almost as good to get them for other people! The updated spreadsheet for Sunday is here and ready to go: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HXMxDzHhMePqjQF6BfCDPAsnGyKQbRjeeuUz8Fi_uOk/edit#gid=0

I'll be on 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

If it’s possible to shoehorn me on;

me1 1rn

Me and my two boys I’ll be taking on the ticket will be eternally grateful!

I realised after Thursday that people were not necessarily on efestivals whilst trying for a ticket. It’s difficult/stressful enough to keep concentrating on the F5ing as it is. I had 3 pages open and only 1 taker. I desperately tried to advertise it on the forum but it got lost in the chatter.

I also know there are people wanting tickets that may not be keyboard warriors all year round, but still enjoy Glastonbury just as much as the next person. Everyone deserves a ticket to my village fete.

so my thought was, shall I start a thread on Sunday morning where people can post if they are free to help/ have a page open. That way people may be able to connect easier? What do people think? I’m not sure if Sunday will be so easy, as Thursday so maybe there will be no traffic on it, but I thought it would give those of us who want to help a chance to help those who maybe don’t have a large group of friends behind them.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing I may be a little late in getting our names on the spreadsheet, usually just read what you lot have to say and keep quiet! Would be lovely if someone could help us on Sunday though, not managed to get tickets for a good few years now.

3360053161 BN6 9PX 

48930329 DE24 1AB

I'm Kev..number is 07894076455

Thanks so much..

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

I realised after Thursday that people were not necessarily on efestivals whilst trying for a ticket. It’s difficult/stressful enough to keep concentrating on the F5ing as it is. I had 3 pages open and only 1 taker. I desperately tried to advertise it on the forum but it got lost in the chatter.

I also know there are people wanting tickets that may not be keyboard warriors all year round, but still enjoy Glastonbury just as much as the next person. Everyone deserves a ticket to my village fete.

so my thought was, shall I start a thread on Sunday morning where people can post if they are free to help/ have a page open. That way people may be able to connect easier? What do people think? I’m not sure if Sunday will be so easy, as Thursday so maybe there will be no traffic on it, but I thought it would give those of us who want to help a chance to help those who maybe don’t have a large group of friends behind them.

As someone without tickets and not on the spreadsheet, any help is very gratefully received!!

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

If I get through I'll just pay on my card and trust that whoever I get through for will pay me back

I'm a little hesitant to get them for people with a really low post count on these forums because of this 

I need to get my rep and post count back up in time for October!

1 hour ago, abridge1 said:

I'm guessing I may be a little late in getting our names on the spreadsheet, usually just read what you lot have to say and keep quiet! Would be lovely if someone could help us on Sunday though, not managed to get tickets for a good few years now.

3360053161 BN6 9PX 

48930329 DE24 1AB

I'm Kev..number is 07894076455

Thanks so much..

Put this on the new thread so it doesn’t get lost. I’ll just open it now.