The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

3 minutes ago, copperbottom said:

Would very much appreciate help for Sunday, gagging to go to this year's one - if anyone's up for re-opening the sheet or plain helping as a good samaritan, please feel free to drop me a PM 🙂 so glad so many got theirs tonight!

yes i'm hoping for this too as half our crew still don't have tickets any chance? @crazyfool1 @vintagelaureate

34 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

If you feel like helping for another Devonian couple on Sunday… 

I think we got 17/29 so about 60%

There could be one or two more that haven’t updated us. 

Got some others to try for first, but if I get in a 2nd time then more than happy to try for you. Ridiculous how many of my sessions this evening got to the registration page. Hopefully haven’t used up all my luck.

8 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Cheers guys for trying! Amended now. Sunday here we gooooo. 😘

Fuckkkk I tried putting you through loads thinking I was saying it wrong.. 

Defo be there Sunday 

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Fuckkkk I tried putting you through loads thinking I was saying it wrong.. 

Defo be there Sunday 

If you want I'll add you to my list.. I've got one space left.. I'll have to check with my mate so that we ALL including you have that amount of dosh in the bank so that who ever gets through can pay. If your cool with that pm me 

9 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

I may be looking at a wrong version of the spreadsheet, but I am still seeing SL4 1NT, which didn't work for me.

I tried loads of times.. 

Has that changed???????? 

As long as its right for Sunday 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

I may be looking at a wrong version of the spreadsheet, but I am still seeing SL4 1NT, which didn't work for me.

SL4 1ST it will be on Sunday, but I quite like the other one as it looks like the Irish for cheers. Lot of success in here tonight and a hell of a lot of effort by the organising legends, so slaìnte, one and all. 😃

13 minutes ago, Superscally said:

SL4 1ST it will be on Sunday, but I quite like the other one as it looks like the Irish for cheers. Lot of success in here tonight and a hell of a lot of effort by the organising legends, so slaìnte, one and all. 😃

Sláinte indeed.  Best of luck for Sunday.  Have taken note of the correct postcode!

• Upvote 1

Please remind me how long you get when you have entered reg. details.. I seem to remember that for a short amount of time you have effectively reserved your tickets and have a bit of time to complete the payment without losing the tickets. Is this enough time for a phone call to get someone's card details? Anyone remember in detail?

Just now, Boris said:

Please remind me how long you get when you have entered reg. details.. I seem to remember that for a short amount of time you have effectively reserved your tickets and have a bit of time to complete the payment without losing the tickets. Is this enough time for a phone call to get someone's card details? Anyone remember in detail?

Don't remember the exact number, but it's at least a few minutes (maybe 5 or 7), so should be enough time for that.

Tbh I'd only expect that call to take 2 minutes maximum, assuming the relevant people all have cards, phones, etc to hand.

I am not sure how this spreadsheet works but if anyone can help me get tickets on Sunday I would be very grateful. I am looking for two tickets, one for me and one for my gf who has never been to Glasto before and is desperate to go. I can send my registration details to anyone who is able to help us, just PM me, thank you very much!

13 hours ago, Superscally said:

I'll be there to help old son but the other people can't cover 4 tix.. Sorry.. I tried. G

Edited by guypjfreak

Resale crew! We had at least 5 people trying for one group of two in the coach sale.

4 got through to the booking page, I got through twice. We had people sitting on the booking page to back up the first person through in case their page crashed.

In past years we have struggled to get just one person through to booking.

I don’t know what this means (more sessions available, less people trying) but it’s an unprecedented level of success for us. Truly surprising.

I’m hoping this is a positive for every one trying Sunday.

Have faith, dear friends.

• Upvote 1

Just now, northernringo said:

The sheet closed a few weeks ago sadly!

Ok thanks Ringo....

If anyone at all can help just in general please PM me 🙂

I noticed that our ranks have been refreshed, been around a while but not active lately...

Hope all are well and congrats to people that managed to bag some yesterday. 

Peace and Love 

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

ok , so do we need to bump the GA spreadsheet up ready for sunday.

also , when i got in , the online view of the spreadsheet would not let me copy / paste , it apeared to be locked

down to VIEW only .

there must be a setting for view / copy , but still stop edit .

i wonder if @crazyfool1has a head ache this morning , when i spoke to him last night he was " ON IT " lol

It will let you copy if you use CONTROL + C rather than right click, I don't know why it is just how Google Sheets is. We had a couple of problems last night, otherwise we would have gotten a few more tickets. I will send the link shortly. 

34 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Resale crew! We had at least 5 people trying for one group of two in the coach sale.

4 got through to the booking page, I got through twice. We had people sitting on the booking page to back up the first person through in case their page crashed.

In past years we have struggled to get just one person through to booking.

I don’t know what this means (more sessions available, less people trying) but it’s an unprecedented level of success for us. Truly surprising.

I’m hoping this is a positive for every one trying Sunday.

Have faith, dear friends.

Did you do anything different this time around? Multiple browsers? Multiple tabs? etc etc?

Some people seemed to have had much better luck than others. It probably is just luck, but would be good to get an idea ahead of Sunday!

1 minute ago, t0paz said:

Did you do anything different this time around? Multiple browsers? Multiple tabs? etc etc?

Some people seemed to have had much better luck than others. It probably is just luck, but would be good to get an idea ahead of Sunday!

Absolutely nothing different to previous sales where we really struggled; multiple devices, one browser per device, split between wifi or tethered to phone where in same location.

Just seemed so much easier to get to booking page.

Could be luck of course, but I’m hoping there’s some real difference this time round that will benefit dedicated e-festers.

🙂