The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, yehbutnobut said:

@parsonjack Whats the bestest, most visual & easy to use for a dullard auto-refresh add-on in your most humble and wise opinion?

So basically if one is looking at 3 screens & wants to hit pause as quickly as possible if the landing page appears.

Didn't they block refreshinator (and similar) somehow?

Edited by vintagelaureate

4 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Didn't they block refreshinator (and similar) somehow?

Think so, i downloaded it but never used it. Can’t beat the f5 refresh every 1.1 seconds on the desktop cabled into the hub rather than rely on Wi-Fi connection. And an I pad manually refreshed using the other hand.  A bit like a prog rock keyboard player. 

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Think so, i downloaded it but never used it. Can’t beat the f5 refresh every 1.1 seconds on the desktop cabled into the hub rather than rely on Wi-Fi connection. And an I pad manually refreshed using the other hand.  A bit like a prog rock keyboard player. 

playing-keyboard-keyboard.gif

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, yehbutnobut said:

@parsonjack Whats the bestest, most visual & easy to use for a dullard auto-refresh add-on in your most humble and wise opinion?

So basically if one is looking at 3 screens & wants to hit pause as quickly as possible if the landing page appears.

I use the Chrome 'Easy Auto Refresh' extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/easy-auto-refresh/aabcgdmkeabbnleenpncegpcngjpnjkc?hl=en

I set it to 3 seconds and start it about 5 mins before the sale starts.  I find 3 seconds is about right to reach over and hit Stop before if refreshes again if a booking page appears. I have the cursor positioned on the Stop button so that I just need to hit the track pad or the Return key once to stop it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I use the Chrome 'Easy Auto Refresh' extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/easy-auto-refresh/aabcgdmkeabbnleenpncegpcngjpnjkc?hl=en

I set it to 3 seconds and start it about 5 mins before the sale starts.  I find 3 seconds is about right to reach over and hit Stop before if refreshes again if a booking page appears. I have the cursor positioned on the Stop button so that I just need to hit the track pad or the Return key once to stop it.

Perfect. Thank you 🙏 

20 minutes ago, curlylocks88 said:

So it’s better to keep refreshing (more than every 1 second) than it is to sit and wait in a queue? 
learning so much from you guys! 

No more than once a second is conventional wisdom 

Edited by blutarsky
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Will999 said:

I’ve had no contact re who I’m supposed to be helping, I’m good to help still! but like I said more for main sale than coach due to work, will still have a go mind. 

@JacobCMarshall you have an allocated helper here .... please dm ..... if you dont get a response just help anyone you can ... Thanks 

22 hours ago, t0paz said:

think the single tab in multiple browsers seems the best approach. But also not hammering refresh. Especially not more than once a second. 

Say elephant between every press on f5 prevents over hitting it. I connect desktop to hub with a cat5 cable rather than trust Wi-Fi in case it drops. Also I pad on manual refresh. 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:35 PM, vintagelaureate said:

It won't let me edit the original post, but these are how the lists currently look after the first post on 11/01.

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla, @Hugh Jass, @pauladam, @thefudgefactory, @stt11. @Boris, @Seldom Seen Kid, @gigpusher@wedgie, @plaskins, @George_92, @mickthevoice  @chemica

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze, @blutarsky, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer

No reconfirmation/Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx,  @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208,  @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose,  @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @JacobCMarshall@YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @Lycra

If I have missed any one reconfirm on here - please give me a shout ASAP. I have had a couple of people message me - either on here or via the email - to express an interest but then never got back to me, so I have included them in the 'awaiting' section. I am going to start re-organising the groups etc. now/tomorrow so we will share it all with you in the next few days.

I'm in!!!!!!

Does anyone know if more than one transaction can go on one card?

We were thinking of having all the money loaded onto one card and then used for anyone that hopefully gets through, but don't want to jeopardise things so can keep it separate if needed!

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

We were thinking of having all the money loaded onto one card and then used for anyone that hopefully gets through, but don't want to jeopardise things so can keep it separate if needed!

I’d presume a second transaction on the same card might be more likely to ping up as fraudulent 

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Assuming you've got sufficient funds, yes.

I had I think 4 transactions on my card on the General sale in 2019 (albeit that was deposits so not a huge amount).