The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

38 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Does anyone know if you get through for coach resale can you book different departure points?

We have a few wanting coach but they don't live close to each other!

The various options all appear in a list. But you can only book one destination at a time asfaik. You can’t mix and match 

8 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

Last time we were trying to get resale coach tickets for ppl in Dorset as ppl got through to the booking screen the what’s app was “Bristol ok?” and by the end it’s all “HOW ABOUT EDINBURGH”

ha!

we have a list of places people will go from but not all the pairs quite match up!

I think I would do most places in the south.....but flying up to Edinburgh to then get a 12 hour coach back down might be stretching it!

Edited by gooner1990

13 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

Yeah tricky, but can’t be too picky I guess. Worth getting all the pairs and possible destinations lined up in advance. Good luck!

ive decided im all in for 1 departure point and day  ... fuckin ell its gonna be nervy . Yeah absolutely worth getting all departure points listed maybe in preference order ... 

2 hours ago, JacobCMarshall said:

i got my pre glastonbury anxiety dreams last night. usually come the week before the actual festival.

examples;

- getting there and losing my ability to walk

- being there and only having one eye open

I DONT EVEN HAVE A TICKET haha.

come on the resale!!!

I'm having anxiety ticket day dreams. Last night I dreamt that people I didn't really like at a workplace I haven't worked at in a decade were all gloating about getting tickets and I hadn't gotten them and was devastated. The brain is a very weird thing. Hadn't even thought about those people in years. 

13 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Gonna put my head in here. 

Our group is 5/6 the only person who hasn't gotten a ticket is my partner. So we've got 3 spots open on the form, I'm happy to help and would love some help as well. 

Hello - I would love to be included in your group if you would have me. 🙂

I am based in South West but happy to get a coach from anywhere to get there ! How do we do this?

Just now, curlylocks88 said:

Hello - I would love to be included in your group if you would have me. 🙂

I am based in South West but happy to get a coach from anywhere to get there ! How do we do this?

Hey, we're in the south east and unfortunately wont be getting coach, but I'm happy to help with that and then if unsuccessful the next resale. 

How it would work is we'd pass on each others registration numbers+Post code and then fingers crossed we'd see the screen to purchase and then its more of a trust system of buying the ticket for the person in hopes of being successful. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

Hey, we're in the south east and unfortunately wont be getting coach, but I'm happy to help with that and then if unsuccessful the next resale. 

How it would work is we'd pass on each others registration numbers+Post code and then fingers crossed we'd see the screen to purchase and then its more of a trust system of buying the ticket for the person in hopes of being successful. 

I am going to try for coach and then general resale so I get two attempts to get in. My boyfriend and friend will also try for me (and whoever else is in my group) - they both already have tickets. 

Happy to buddy up with you and your group - if you are keen then send me a DM 🙂 

I have never been to glasto before and pretty desperate to go