The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

21 hours ago, Boris said:

Echoing the advice given  above about being in more than 1 group. If your reg. number gets used by another group, it will block you booking for your eFest group which has your reg. in it. Very often you have but one chance to book if you get the page up and if it fails that's it. Your whole group (apart from you) gets their reg. numbers marked as 'in process' of a transaction - but then it fails (because one of them has been used) and the chance is gone for all of the rest of you. 

This is the reason I am in the resale this year. A do-gooder friend of ours put our needs ahead of his group, even though we asked him to stick to the plan...I got through at the same time, it blocked us an then his friend group got through 5 mins later and booked their tickets...

10 minutes ago, rockandnoll said:

This is the reason I am in the resale this year. A do-gooder friend of ours put our needs ahead of his group, even though we asked him to stick to the plan...I got through at the same time, it blocked us an then his friend group got through 5 mins later and booked their tickets...

bet he was popular!

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

oh and 1 more tip ... please check all those registrations once more .... Ive just seen on the website old registrations are deleted after 10 years .... must be where one of mine went 

Yep that happened to my friend so I posted about that as well. 

18 minutes ago, rockandnoll said:

Someone in my group of 6 didn't bother to mention he was already in another group, then didn't bother to mention when the other group got him a ticket. So when our group finally got through, we were blocked because one of the reg numbers already had a tickets. By the time we messed around with removing him, it was sold out. Absolute selfish muppet

4 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Someone in my group of 6 didn't bother to mention he was already in another group, then didn't bother to mention when the other group got him a ticket. So when our group finally got through, we were blocked because one of the reg numbers already had a tickets. By the time we messed around with removing him, it was sold out. Absolute selfish muppet

😮 

Former friend now I assume?

9 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I genuinely can't believe people do that. Someone wanted me to add him to our group and he kind of let slip that he'd be in other groups as well and I pointed out to him how doing that could mess up other peoples chances. He didn't care less. Needless to say I didn't let him join our group! 

2 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

Sorry for being a johnny come lately but is it still possible to join this party? Lineup has shocked me into trying to figure out how to get to this from America

unfortunately with close proximity to the next sale we thought it sensible to close this spreadsheet all people to become acquainted  ... nothing to stop other posters getting together into teams though through pms ... 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

unfortunately with close proximity to the next sale we thought it sensible to close this spreadsheet all people to become acquainted  ... nothing to stop other posters getting together into teams though through pms ... 

Got it. My PMs are open, then!

6 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

Bah just catching up - guess I can’t reconfirm from my 2019 place any more! Trying to assemble some resale teams so if there’s room for a backup sheet hahah

If someone’s happy to admin it of course there is … it’s fair to say @vintagelaureate deserves a medal for his admin duties and at some point unfortunately it needed closing . 

I'm more than happy to admin a 2nd group sheet. Won't be back in the UK until mid week so can't set it up until after then. So don't start spamming me with codes just yet 

I've run one for my group for years so will give it a go when I'm home and post on here when I'm back and have everything set up.

If I remember previous resales have been groups of 2 for coach and groups of 4 for standard tickets? Or am I misremembering?

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

If someone’s happy to admin it of course there is … it’s fair to say @vintagelaureate deserves a medal for his admin duties and at some point unfortunately it needed closing . 

Hi Guys!!! I’m back online today!! And have found all your spreadsheet messages!! I wasn’t going to bother with the resale. But now I’m on the spreadsheet I’ll give it a go anyway!! 

1 hour ago, Gutterflower said:

I'm more than happy to admin a 2nd group sheet. Won't be back in the UK until mid week so can't set it up until after then. So don't start spamming me with codes just yet 

I've run one for my group for years so will give it a go when I'm home and post on here when I'm back and have everything set up.

If I remember previous resales have been groups of 2 for coach and groups of 4 for standard tickets? Or am I misremembering?

Yep that’s correct as far as we know at this point 

For any helpers reading it’s probably worth getting in contact with the groups you are happy to help and working out payment between you … also worth sharing contact numbers to help with speed on the day … as the people that can access the spreadsheet will likely be the ones that are on it 

49 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

For any helpers reading it’s probably worth getting in contact with the groups you are happy to help and working out payment between you … also worth sharing contact numbers to help with speed on the day … as the people that can access the spreadsheet will likely be the ones that are on it 

Hi @crazyfool1do you know when the re-sale date is likely to be? I’ve looked on the website and it just says tickets have sold out.