The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

Just a warning to all in the resale thread for some reason I decided that even though I knew my details were fine I made everyone in my group just check them all with See Tickets just to satisfy my paranoia of anything going wrong on ticket day. Turns out it was a good call one of my friends now has a completely different registration number. Mine and my husbands were the same although I did need to update my phone number but given how long it has been since the last sale I would definitely recommend getting everyone in your group to check theirs. 

Only takes a few minutes of your time and saves any issues on the day https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/gfl/registration/lookup

Hi all, not posted much since the last festival, been a pandemic lurker 😄. Both me and other half are happy to help out (we already have tickets) have got tickets in the past for efesters and had the favour repaid, so happy to help out and we have been pretty successful for others in the past. Just let me know who and how we contact to sort out payment details.

Edited by noplacelikehome
Spelling
  • Like 1

I have changed all the bits people have asked me to change (I think), so please check the spreadsheet to make sure it all looks present and correct! I have noticed a couple of users who haven't been online since the original was posted: @danssol and @stt11 - just tagging as it will send a notification!

Spreadsheet

• Upvote 1

I'll contact our other group member. In the event of me getting through I'm fine with paying the whole lot and sorting it out afterwards. Same again in the unlikely event I get in again for another group. I think trust is essential here. Of course not everyone can clear that amount of money which is fair enough, so yeah we must discuss beforehand.  Technically my group of 4 is only 4 because our child needs a coach seat- she's 12 so doesn't need a festival ticket. So once the coach is decided either way we may have space for another person in our group. I've never yet bought coach tix so I'm not 100% if the child of 12 or under can be booked at the same time.. or I have heard in the past that you can add them at a later date to the same coach trip, although I'm not sure how. 

38 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Hi all, not posted much since the last festival, been a pandemic lurker 😄. Both me and other half are happy to help out (we already have tickets) have got tickets in the past for efesters and had the favour repaid, so happy to help out and we have been pretty successful for others in the past. Just let me know who and how we contact to sort out payment details.

mhysa-615x346.jpg.bdcb2ef2ebdbfb146d8b84dcb3352f8f.jpg

MHYSA MHYSA MHYSA

Edited by JacobCMarshall

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

I have changed all the bits people have asked me to change (I think), so please check the spreadsheet to make sure it all looks present and correct! I have noticed a couple of users who haven't been online since the original was posted: @danssol and @stt11 - just tagging as it will send a notification!

Spreadsheet

thanks for this, I'm trying for coach also but can't see that on the sheet atm? any location really. thanks! 

1 hour ago, Boris said:

I'll contact our other group member. In the event of me getting through I'm fine with paying the whole lot and sorting it out afterwards. Same again in the unlikely event I get in again for another group. I think trust is essential here. Of course not everyone can clear that amount of money which is fair enough, so yeah we must discuss beforehand.  Technically my group of 4 is only 4 because our child needs a coach seat- she's 12 so doesn't need a festival ticket. So once the coach is decided either way we may have space for another person in our group. I've never yet bought coach tix so I'm not 100% if the child of 12 or under can be booked at the same time.. or I have heard in the past that you can add them at a later date to the same coach trip, although I'm not sure how. 

hey, I'm in your group and also happy to pay should I get through. We can exchange numbers nearer the time to ensure faster communication on ticket day(s). Not sure how the coach sale works with adding children, sorry – hadn't thought about that. I potentially have a friend who could join if a space in the group does come up, but not definite yet if anyone here wants to be added

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, George_92 said:

hey, I'm in your group and also happy to pay should I get through. We can exchange numbers nearer the time to ensure faster communication on ticket day(s). Not sure how the coach sale works with adding children, sorry – hadn't thought about that. I potentially have a friend who could join if a space in the group does come up, but not definite yet if anyone here wants to be added

Just to let people know that the groups may need a quick shuffle come main sale if as planned we get lots of success in the bus sale … but we will keep disruption to a minimum but absolutely at this point it’s best to decide on payment and make contact with others … I’ve just topped up my revolute prepay card with the balance for 4 main sale tickets … should it be needed … 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:35 PM, vintagelaureate said:

It won't let me edit the original post, but these are how the lists currently look after the first post on 11/01.

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla, @Hugh Jass, @pauladam, @thefudgefactory, @stt11. @Boris, @Seldom Seen Kid, @gigpusher@wedgie, @plaskins, @George_92, @mickthevoice  @chemica

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze, @blutarsky, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer

No reconfirmation/Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx,  @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208,  @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose,  @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @JacobCMarshall@YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @Lycra

If I have missed any one reconfirm on here - please give me a shout ASAP. I have had a couple of people message me - either on here or via the email - to express an interest but then never got back to me, so I have included them in the 'awaiting' section. I am going to start re-organising the groups etc. now/tomorrow so we will share it all with you in the next few days.

I’m crewing for Festaff guys so please take me off the list

12 hours ago, Flysheet said:

I’m crewing for Festaff guys so please take me off the list

8 minutes ago, Jensescapade said:

We got places with Oxfam this morning 🥳 Will happily help in the resale still x

5 minutes ago, SecretFish said:

I was successful with Oxfam this morning so can I ask that I be taken off the resale spreadsheet.  I, like most, will be very happy to help in the resale!

Some early green on the spreadsheet… congrats guys … hopefully see you all at the meet … depending on your shifts and as ever thanks to everyone who’s volunteering to help 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Some early green on the spreadsheet… congrats guys … hopefully see you all at the meet … depending on your shifts and as ever thanks to everyone who’s volunteering to help 

100% see you there (shifts depending).     Fingers crossed for you @crazyfool1

1 hour ago, Jensescapade said:

We got places with Oxfam this morning 🥳 Will happily help in the resale still x

1 hour ago, SecretFish said:

I was successful with Oxfam this morning so can I ask that I be taken off the resale spreadsheet.  I, like most, will be very happy to help in the resale!

Congrats guysss. Woop Woop

On 2/23/2022 at 11:43 AM, clarkete said:

No, I don't believe that's still the case judging from the responses from folks on ticket day for recent festivals. 

I think the joy (or misery) is fairly evenly dispersed simply because it's so massively oversubscribed.

Friend of mine got a ticket thanks to someone in his group trying from South Korea....

3 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Please excuse my ignorance in attempting to gatecrash a group which I don't fully understand. 

Am I right in saying the idea is we all work together to try and get resale tickets? How does it work? 

Sorry for being a johnny-come-lately and please feel free to tell me to get lost!

There’s no real group as such but unfortunately the teams have been locked in now … to enable everyone to be happy and comfortable as much as possible … good luck in your quest though … @vintagelaureate will be in touch should any gaps appear 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

There’s no real group as such but unfortunately the teams have been locked in now … to enable everyone to be happy and comfortable as much as possible … good luck in your quest though … @vintagelaureate will be in touch should any gaps appear 

No worries, I appreciate the swift response.

@wedgie @HughJass

🖖 Friendly South Westener reporting in for duty. Let us know as & when you want to set up a whatsapp nearer the date. 

Just to say to everyone here and something to be aware of: imagine it’s highly likely you’ll have your reg numbers posted in other group pots etc to increase chances. Please make sure that if someone else not involved in these eFest groups succeeds in getting you a ticket, you make it known straight away. Reason being, if another non-efests group is successful for you, and then someone from an eFest group here gets through, there’s a high probability that on entering the details of the successful member, it will then kick you all out again leaving the other group members still ticketless. 😞

Hope I’ve explained that ok. Just talking from experience & would hate that to happen here to anyone. 

✌️