The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

What advice do you need ? At this point I would be exchanging contact details .. maybe setting up a watts app group with all your group ready for T day …. Making sure you have decided between you how payment is going to work … I think one person per group is likely to be an admin and will be responsible for contacting head office to let them know tickets have been purchased for that group … the main thing is to be as comfortable with your team as possible . In terms of once you are successfull you will hopefully try for the groups either side of you on the spreadsheet

Thank you very much for all your kind assistance @crazyfool1

54 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Also noticed in the terms and conditions that ticket holders may be asked to provide proof of vaccination or test result.  Things seem to slip in under the radar 

Pretty sure that was added in quite a while ago - last year sometime if not the year before.

Forgot to say a massive thanks to you too @vintagelaureate

Apologies for having my head in the ground for a while, this particular ticket failure having the can kicked down the road every year really made it that bit worse, aside from the occasional misery of real life 😉

Your efforts have opened up a potential shaft of gold into the summer. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

Forgot to say a massive thanks to you too @vintagelaureate

Apologies for having my head in the ground for a while, this particular ticket failure having the can kicked down the road every year really made it that bit worse, aside from the occasional misery of real life 😉

Your efforts have opened up a potential shaft of gold into the summer. 

Ah, no worries! 

To paraphrase - "[We] must never lose infinite hope!" 

Here we all are, nearly two and a half years down the line with at least an end goal in site! There were times I didn't think we would even get this!

Roll on March! 

• Upvote 1

Hello! I’ll be trying for a group of friends in the main sale (and possibly the coach too) so happy to also try for these groups if I can be of any use. I don’t post here much but lots of the info in these forums has helped me and my friends in the past so would like to help out if I can. 

• Thanks 2

Actually can't decide if this year is the best time for us to be going so will try for tickets in the resale and if we get them then awesome, if not then will take that as sign that this year is not meant to be. 

In the time since the last Glastonbury we have acquired a house, partner has taken on the family business and now have two dogs. 

2 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Actually can't decide if this year is the best time for us to be going so will try for tickets in the resale and if we get them then awesome, if not then will take that as sign that this year is not meant to be. 

In the time since the last Glastonbury we have acquired a house, partner has taken on the family business and now have two dogs. 

DOG PICTURESSS!!!!

On 2/22/2022 at 10:39 AM, TabulaRasa said:

Just realised I’ll be in Bulgaria on the day of the coach resale.

Am I right in remembering people having fairly high success rates when trying whilst abroad?

No, I don't believe that's still the case judging from the responses from folks on ticket day for recent festivals. 

I think the joy (or misery) is fairly evenly dispersed simply because it's so massively oversubscribed.