The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

On 2/9/2022 at 9:20 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm really looking forward to it, having heard great things for a long time! How many times have you been?

Nothing compares to Glasto but I think the best thing for me on this occasion was to draw a line under it and do something else. I'll be back 🙂

About 6 or 7 times. See you on the Primavera thread (don't want to vex people).

On 2/19/2022 at 11:07 AM, karlpowell said:

How do I confirm to be on the spread sheet  ?

Hi, I've already redone the spreadsheet, I posted on the 11th January and only posted the updated one a few days ago. I have reallocated all groups - it's no issues, I can add you back on but you won't be allocated a group unless there is further drop outs (all groups are full). If that makes sense?

can I ask a question - as its first time in the resale club - Im needing some advice/assistance in regards to how this is going to work and what I need to do - I can see I'm in group O along with @clarkete

Any help appreciated - Im just worried I should be doing something now and Ive missed a memo 😄

Sterling work @vintagelaureate though - bravo indeed 🙂 

1 hour ago, pauladam said:

can I ask a question - as its first time in the resale club - Im needing some advice/assistance in regards to how this is going to work and what I need to do - I can see I'm in group O along with @clarkete

Any help appreciated - Im just worried I should be doing something now and Ive missed a memo 😄

Sterling work @vintagelaureate though - bravo indeed 🙂 

What advice do you need ? At this point I would be exchanging contact details .. maybe setting up a watts app group with all your group ready for T day …. Making sure you have decided between you how payment is going to work … I think one person per group is likely to be an admin and will be responsible for contacting head office to let them know tickets have been purchased for that group … the main thing is to be as comfortable with your team as possible . In terms of once you are successfull you will hopefully try for the groups either side of you on the spreadsheet

Edited by crazyfool1

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

What advice do you need ? At this point I would be exchanging contact details .. maybe setting up a watts app group with all your group ready for T day …. Making sure you have decided between you how payment is going to work … I think one person per group is likely to be an admin and will be responsible for contacting head office to let them know tickets have been purchased for that group … the main thing is to be as comfortable with your team as possible . In terms of once you are successfull you will hopefully try for the groups either side of you on the spreadsheet

Hi @crazyfool1 - thats all I needed, I just wasn't sure where the responsibility lay on things on what the next steps were - this is all good, now I know, I know 🙂

I'll ping @clarkete an IM on here and we can sort that part out - of course more than happy to get involved with helping others if successful 🙂 - my IT background has always helped me in being successful in the past up till T day in Oct 2019 (where I just got nothing 😞. )

Fingers crossed we are all lucky going forward

6 minutes ago, pauladam said:

Hi @crazyfool1 - thats all I needed, I just wasn't sure where the responsibility lay on things on what the next steps were - this is all good, now I know, I know 🙂

I'll ping @clarkete an IM on here and we can sort that part out - of course more than happy to get involved with helping others if successful 🙂 - my IT background has always helped me in being successful in the past up till T day in Oct 2019 (where I just got nothing 😞. )

Fingers crossed we are all lucky going forward

similar story for me ... im usually the one that gets in and shakes will I enter the details  minus the IT background ... hopefully with a well organised team we should be turning a large proportion of that spreadsheet green 

43 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

similar story for me ... im usually the one that gets in and shakes will I enter the details  minus the IT background ... hopefully with a well organised team we should be turning a large proportion of that spreadsheet green 

I never failed to get my own ticket (plus others) from 2004-2015 then I've failed miserably ever since and have had others get them for me!

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I never failed to get my own ticket (plus others) from 2004-2015 then I've failed miserably ever since and have had others get them for me!

My first success was in the resale - total fluke - we already had other festivals planned for that summer and I just thought - "I'll give it a shot" - got straight through on first click!

Subsequently its always been multiple people, multiple computers, multiple browsers but have been lucky - until T day late 2019 - and we had the biggest group of folk trying on that day ever - only one of us got through and timed out on payment detail page - gutted!!!