The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

16 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Oh no 😞 I presume the op is necessary to make the festival happen ? 

I think so... whilst 2019 was probably my favourite festival (of 10), it absolutely broke me... and nowadays I am in pain without having to do anything..

Hopefully they can rebuild me for 2023!

10 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

I think so... whilst 2019 was probably my favourite festival (of 10), it absolutely broke me... and nowadays I am in pain without having to do anything..

Hopefully they can rebuild me for 2023!

Gutted for you … hopefully see you in 2023 … or watching OD somewhere 

• Like 1

Not sure how this works - but want to throw my hat into the ring for people who need help. I don’t need any resale tickets myself, but will be around to help for both coach and normal tickets for those that do (assuming they’re on different days again)

Connected with this subject,   I recollect a conversation on here a long time ago debating on how to input postcodes when filling in the ticket application.  Do you leave a gap in the postcode or just input it all together.  Or does it matter?  A minor detail but could be ultra important come the resale. I know sometimes on other things I have to mind the gap! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Connected with this subject,   I recollect a conversation on here a long time ago debating on how to input postcodes when filling in the ticket application.  Do you leave a gap in the postcode or just input it all together.  Or does it matter?  A minor detail but could be ultra important come the resale. I know sometimes on other things I have to mind the gap! 

No longer matters.

I think it only ever did matter the first year that the registration system was introduced - since then it automatically adjusts to either.

On 1/11/2022 at 11:13 AM, vintagelaureate said:

So, it has a long time in the making but (utter it quietly) it looks like we may be heading to an actual resale… which is handy as we’ve done the prep work twice already. 

27 months ago an elite resale team was assembled and sent to the internet to gain access to a festival they didn't get tickets for. These group of renegades promptly hounded the efestival servers to the point of submission. Today, still wanting tickets, they survive as efest posters. If you have no tickets, and no one else can help, and you know how to use your F5 finger... maybe you can use... the Resale Spreadsheet.

In the style of Father Christmas - I’ve made a list, and I’ve checked it thrice! I’ve been through the spreadsheet created in 2019/20/21, I’ve scoured my emails and I’ve double checked my messages. I think I have everyone who has contacted me listed below… although some of you have been extremely quiet recently. If your name is on the list - either for yourself or someone you know - can you make it known here in the next couple of weeks that you want it to stay on there as I’ve grouped together the majority as best I can but may need to 're-jig' some. if there is no contact on here, I will presume that you need to come off, as it only works when people are active. There are A LOT of groups on there, and I just want to tighten them up before I put the spreadsheet live again and with there being an element of trust involved in your groups, it’s important that people are in contact with each other. 

EDIT: I have edited the list into three lists since I posted this thread; one is who has confirmed their place, one for those who have 'dropped out' and the other is those we are waiting on (Last update 17/01 @ 13:55). We will have to have a cut off point for reconfirmations, so I can redo groups etc - February? 

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze

Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx, @Hugh Jass, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @pauladam. @thefudgefactory, @stt11

Just a quick bump for this … we will need to get some confirmation soon … and it would probably be fair to say that the more active you are on the forum the more people will be inclined to help … 150 days to the festival folks 😀

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just a quick bump for this … we will need to get some confirmation soon … and it would probably be fair to say that the more active you are on the forum the more people will be inclined to help … 150 days to the festival folks 😀

On that note:

Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx, @Hugh Jass@JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @pauladam. @thefudgefactory, @stt11

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ah shit, I'd better think of something good to post so people round here like me!