The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

16 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Has this resale spreadsheet thing been done before here? How successful is it usually?

Versions of it have been done before - some with relative success too! I've still got to get tips off @Losing my hair on how to smash a spreadsheet though!

Where there is room to do so, will groups be getting combined to make it easier?  Anyway, based on my experience, I would recommend doing this:

1) Put the groups in order, 1-10 or whatever

2) Each person picks one primary group to help. (if people don't have a preference, then assign them to a group that needs more helpers so that there's a good balance)

3) Once your group has tickets, move to the first group on the list that is still trying . Then when that group is done, move on  to the next one and so on and so forth. Making sure that everyone is aware when a group has their tickets so that people aren't wasting time.

The third part is important. I think it is better to have a system like that where you do things in a specific order, rather than just making it a free-for-all. That way as time goes on, groups will have more people helping them, thus increasing their chances.

it's just mathematics innit

• Like 2

4 hours ago, glastogirl88 said:

Would it be possible to be added to the spreadsheet please? I've been part of this system in previous years to varying degrees of success, really grateful for any help that can be offered! 

You already are 👍 

4 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Does the spreadsheet give details if people want to be considered for coach tickets and if so which departure point?

It does indeed! 

With the absolute deepest regret, I have to say I can be removed from the list..

The NHS have approved me for knee replacement but there has (unsurprisingly in our current situation) been no news of when.. The spirit is willing and all that..

Well done guys for your amazing organization, community spirit and unbridled enthusiasm. I hope you all get your well earned rewards.

42 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

With the absolute deepest regret, I have to say I can be removed from the list..

The NHS have approved me for knee replacement but there has (unsurprisingly in our current situation) been no news of when.. The spirit is willing and all that..

Well done guys for your amazing organization, community spirit and unbridled enthusiasm. I hope you all get your well earned rewards.

Oh no 😞 I presume the op is necessary to make the festival happen ? 

4 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Which weekend do we anticipate the resale? I'm trying to keep days free! And do we think there'll be a separate coach resale beforehand?

1 hour ago, Little Andy said:

Yes, I'll stay in this, thanks. Do we have any idea when resale day is?

Nothing confirmed, I imagine there will be a coach sale too. The payment deadline is early March, give it a couple of weeks for processing etc. I would predict resale to either be Thursday 17th/Sunday 20th or Thursday 24th/Sunday 27th. 

Also, I have seen a few people ask to be added, can you send your details - reg. number, post code, user name, coach (?) - to the email address glastonburyresale@gmail.com - and I will add you on when I can. 

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i assume you are going to populate the spreadsheet , then start talking helper ? i am of course more than happy to assist to get fellow efesters through the green gates of wonder 🙂 

You sir, are a gentleman.