The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

So, it has a long time in the making but (utter it quietly) it looks like we may be heading to an actual resale… which is handy as we’ve done the prep work twice already. 

27 months ago an elite resale team was assembled and sent to the internet to gain access to a festival they didn't get tickets for. These group of renegades promptly hounded the efestival servers to the point of submission. Today, still wanting tickets, they survive as efest posters. If you have no tickets, and no one else can help, and you know how to use your F5 finger... maybe you can use... the Resale Spreadsheet.

In the style of Father Christmas - I’ve made a list, and I’ve checked it thrice! I’ve been through the spreadsheet created in 2019/20/21, I’ve scoured my emails and I’ve double checked my messages. I think I have everyone who has contacted me listed below… although some of you have been extremely quiet recently. If your name is on the list - either for yourself or someone you know - can you make it known here in the next couple of weeks that you want it to stay on there as I’ve grouped together the majority as best I can but may need to 're-jig' some. if there is no contact on here, I will presume that you need to come off, as it only works when people are active. There are A LOT of groups on there, and I just want to tighten them up before I put the spreadsheet live again and with there being an element of trust involved in your groups, it’s important that people are in contact with each other. 

EDIT: I have edited the list into three lists since I posted this thread; one is who has confirmed their place, one for those who have 'dropped out' and the other is those we are waiting on (Last update 17/01 @ 13:55). We will have to have a cut off point for reconfirmations, so I can redo groups etc - February? 

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze

Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx, @Hugh Jass, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @pauladam. @thefudgefactory, @stt11

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

If you're accepting newbies to this list - my group is trying to get one more mate along. Also happy to be of hand on the morning to help others as I'm already sorted 

Nvm he's already bailed. But will be on hand morning of to help if needed still

Edited by Riggins

27 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I'll ask Mrs J to make her mind up in the next few days. She keeps umming and ahhing about whether she wants to go or not.

Even if she is out please put me down as a trier for others. Another poster (@a6l6e6x) very kindly got my group tickets back in the first sale and I'm keen to help out in the next one.

Pay it forward. 

This is pretty much exactly my situation too. Mrs B is unsure about leaving Baby B with grandparents aged 18 months (so am I, but less so) and we also have financial considerations. Going to Glasto will probably mean no holiday. 

24 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

What are the rules on those of us who have tickets but are happy to help you folk?

Is there a system or do I just pick those on the spreadsheet I recognise?

This is a good question ... not really sure the answer tbh.... its quite a trust given the amount of money involved .... I guess it just depends what you are happy to do personally ... although obviously a divison of help would be fairer ... that expectation to help someone who might not be so active ... its not an easy answer ..

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Already have my own ticket, but happy to help others as I'm already trying for a couple of mates.....if its a regular name I see on here a lot I don't mind putting the tickets on my card and sorting out a bank transfer.

Any idea what the maximum purchase is? 4?

I'm guessing 2 in coach sale and 4 in general, but I don't think it's been announced yet.

Lucky to have our own tickets, but obviously wiling to help out others in resale. What’s best way to about this?  I know there are pitfalls in folk being in multiple groups which can cause problems. The time we were successful in the resale for 2017, it was an  application for me and Mrs c only.  And it was surprisingly quick on a single browser. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Lucky to have our own tickets, but obviously wiling to help out others in resale. What’s best way to about this?  

Spreadsheet will get published … pick Some teams you are prepared to help … get in contact with regard any payment plan in advance of the sale , if a team turns green on the day go to reserve option / options … best to have some reserve options as hopefully some might get sorted early … also some may go for bus to start , others may not 

• Upvote 1