Truck 2022

gfa

I rolled my 2020/2021 tickets over can I get a refund once the 2022 line-up has been announced?
Thanks for rolling over your tickets to 2022, unfortunately, we are never able to guarantee the line-up as stated in our Ts & Cs, no refunds will be offered as the 2021 refund period is over.

That's from the FAQ, so must have been up to first announcement

6 hours ago, neved386 said:

Do you guys think we'll get subheadliners in the next announcement, or do you think Sigrid, Easy Life, and Kelis are the subs? 

The Kooks are effectively a subheadliner - I can see those 3 all being 3rd downs and 2 new subs coming in, probably at least 1 more big name to announce.

On 1/21/2022 at 3:30 PM, chris_taafe said:

Yeah they can't be subs surely. Last year was gonna be Fontaines DC, DMAs and Idles. That's about as good as it gets for subs at a small festival. Begging that new lot are not subs

I'm hoping/expecting that Sigrid/Easy Life/Kelis are headlining the 2nd stage and subheadliners are still to be announced. To get Fontaines back would be amazing. Shame they didn't get Simz back this year though.

2 hours ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

I'm hoping/expecting that Sigrid/Easy Life/Kelis are headlining the 2nd stage and subheadliners are still to be announced. To get Fontaines back would be amazing. Shame they didn't get Simz back this year though.

Would have loved Simz but feel like she's blew up a lot over the last year 

I just assumed Shame would be headlining the market stage, 4th (?) time lucky????

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Good names added (the djs are a bit weak don't even know the sunday one headlining??)

Clearly spent all the money on the headliners but its still good

Ewan McVicar has blown up loads in the past year, I think he's in with a shout of being added to R+L.

He's signed to Trick Label (Patrick Topping), been rising on the charts too with 'Tell Me Something Good', one of the bigger dance hits last year

Although not much has been added, it's a pretty strong lineup, especially for the size and cost of the festival. Wilkinson is a pretty big get, especially alongside Bru-C and Ewan on the other nights, would really love to finally do Truck this year tbh

13 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

Surely Bombay. Fender and Kasabian are headlining Tramlines outright which is bigger 

I agree but Blossoms are doing thursday yet headlining Y Not. Not really a good way to compare imo with how varied placements are right now.