In Memoriam Thread

CaledonianGonzo

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on US time at the moment. This one really was a sucker punch. Probably the first one that really got me if I'm honest. 

If you can hold a crowd covering Bowie and Freddie you are a legend. Very grateful I got to see that. 

My heart goes out to his family and friends. To happen to Dave again is truly tragic. 😔 

Edited by Heather90

Damn when I first saw their tweet I thought it was some crappy in-bad-taste advertisement for this shitty film they’ve just released. What a shocker.

Whatever you think of Foo Fighters there’s no denying the guy was talented and integral to their brand these days. Hard to imagine them without him. RIP

The way I gasped when I just saw that headline.. and now I'm actually crying.

Such a likeable, talented guy. When I was a teen and in a Foo Fighters obsessed period, I watched so many interviews with him and Dave on YouTube and they always cracked me up, they became like a comfort thing. Genuinely can't believe this.