2022 New Music

Gilgamesh69

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

That's excellent, bodes well. Don't remember even listening to the last album, even though Kintsugi was pretty good, and their Glastonbury performance off the back of it.

Recommend going back and checking it, Thank You For Today was a great album. Their Georgia EP from 2020 was decent too, great REM cover on there.

New album July 1:

Although he’s not at the top of my list, a daytime Pyramid/Other set from him at the festival would be pretty damn nice so hopefully Neil’s info proves to be correct. 

Edit: that second song is pretty mad for our Paolo. Post-punk banger. 

Edited by FloorFiller

The couple of songs released so far from this new Bartees Strange album have been incredible, and this might be his best yet. First album was great but seems he’s really stepped up his game with this new stuff:

6 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

I love Crack Cloud but I think I hate this 

Ouch.

They played it at EOTR last summer. Remember it from then because of the chorus. I really like it.

On 5/9/2022 at 10:13 AM, Quark said:

Peaness album is great. Yeah I know, the name etc etc, but it's solid stuff.

Finally got my signed pea-green vinyl delivered & I absolutely love it. Not reinventing the wheel but it's right up my street!

4 hours ago, benali said:

Ouch.

They played it at EOTR last summer. Remember it from then because of the chorus. I really like it.

Sorry 😞. I was just about ready to call them the best band on the planet and was hoping to love it.  But came away disappointed.  Maybe it’ll be a grower! 

4 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

HOLY SHIT. This is fucking great. This is the kind of sound I was hoping we’d get from them/they were hinting at going in after The Black Parade before they did a 180 and went more pop with Danger Days. Gotta be a sign of a new album coming as this doesn’t sound like just a one off thing. STOKED.