2022 New Music

Gilgamesh69

5 hours ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

Charli XCX = beaucoup turbo-bangers. I've been addicted for months but Good Ones might actually be the perfect pop song.

I like it but I’m pretty sure it was written for Dua Lipa. Close your eyes when listening and you can almost hear Dua signing it.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Hard to get too excited what with his last full project being The Big Day, but looks like Chance the Rapper is dropping something (possibly full album) next Thursday. 

I'm sure nobody has ever flopped as hard as Chano. The Big Day wasn't even that bad, but Fantano just absolutely bodied him.

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Oso Oso surprise dropped their new album yesterday and I can’t get enough of it. Think Pinegrove with the country element removed. One for the emos.

Loved the last one. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! 

On 3/14/2022 at 5:17 PM, FloorFiller said:

Welp, can’t accuse them of trying to be anything other than themselves. Truly outmused themselves with some of those titles. Can’t wait to hear it. 

Those song titles read like the chaptering on an Adam Curtis film.

On 3/19/2022 at 10:46 AM, Simpo said:

Yumi Zouma, how nice is that?! Saturday or Sunday afternoon on The Park please.

So went to see them last week and met with my cousin who is in the band. They are not on any festival bills except Rock Werchter at the moment but will be in Europe this summer so I expect to see them appearing on some uk festivals. 

On 3/21/2022 at 1:10 PM, Maurice Mecca said:

So went to see them last week and met with my cousin who is in the band. They are not on any festival bills except Rock Werchter at the moment but will be in Europe this summer so I expect to see them appearing on some uk festivals. 

Did you tell them they have a small but enthusiastic efests following? 😄