LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

Nothing to be gained from putting the poster out early. Just making a rod for your own back. People will want them regardless after 3 years. 
It’s never come out in February anyway. I can’t see that being accelerated with the uncertainty.
And everyone who went to festivals last year will know- last minute cancellations will happen to. Suspect there’s gonna be plenty of acts kept in reserve to drop in if required though.

A bit of perspective is required though. 2 geriatric American acts cancelling their tours is not a crisis.

Edited by balthazarstarbuck

17 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

I could see us not getting the usual first poster by balance window

but there will surely be a meaningful artist announcement of some kind, even if its just the 2nd headliner and maybe a hand picked few extra names

there will be something to get the juices flowing pre balances

or they could do a condensed first poster of about 25 names rather than the usual 50/60? Lots of options

patience!

Completely agree.

There'll be something to heighten anticipation pre-balance payment. 

I reckon Macca and a few other names.