Upvote, Downvote, an apology!

Ayrshire Chris

Seems since we came back online I’ve been trying to upvote comments but due to my ageing eyesight I've mistakenly hitting the downvote option. I never ever use the downvote and am mortified at this. humblest apologies and will remedy this now normal service has resumed.  Thanks @crazyfool1 for pointing this out!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Seems since we came back online I’ve been trying to upvote comments but due to my ageing eyesight I've mistakenly hitting the downvote option. I never ever use the downvote and am mortified at this. humblest apologies and will remedy this now normal service has resumed.  Thanks @crazyfool1 for pointing this out!   

I was quite amused took it as a badge of honour 🙂 

Speaking of which I hadn’t really been paying much attention to my rep until someone pointed it out pre-crash. I checked the leaderboard out and was pleased to see I had overtaken @stuartbert two hats into fourth and was closing on @Gnomicide for a place on the podium… Suddenly I’m miles behind both of them!

I can only assume this entire crash business has been engineered to keep me from the message board glory I so clearly deserve.

48 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Speaking of which I hadn’t really been paying much attention to my rep until someone pointed it out pre-crash. I checked the leaderboard out and was pleased to see I had overtaken @stuartbert two hats into fourth and was closing on @Gnomicide for a place on the podium… Suddenly I’m miles behind both of them!

I can only assume this entire crash business has been engineered to keep me from the message board glory I so clearly deserve.

It’s wiped out the missing data from those months … you had had a good run but it’s in vain now .. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

STOP THE c**t! I MEAN COUNT!

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Upvoted as a fellow never-down-voter, @Ayrshire Chris

Viva La Positiva! And Happy New Year. 

Ben

23 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I assumed it was a new year's resolution early and we were going to see mean Chris in 2022.

Don't think I have ever downvoted anyone

14 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

I assumed it was a new year's resolution early and we were going to see mean Chris in 2022.

Don't think I have ever downvoted anyone

Never in a million years! I’m still searching for a few mistaken downvotes!  My resolution is to get new specs so I can see the vote option properly. Fortunately it’s back to being visible.