Camper Calling 2022

Flaminglippy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, moho79 said:

Really looking forward to this one. Elvana are playing and they were excellent at Glastonbury 

Yeah hoping to catch them. Like the fact there arent loads of stages so dont have to worry so much about clashes as at other festivals.

Does anybody know if you can your booze into the arena at this one? 

4 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

Yeah hoping to catch them. Like the fact there arent loads of stages so dont have to worry so much about clashes as at other festivals.

Does anybody know if you can your booze into the arena at this one? 

You always previously been allowed your own booze etc at stages, pretty sure they won't change it this year, there's not really an arena, they had a bit of an entry bit from camping fields last year but nothing to stop you carrying cans/food etc in.

On 7/3/2022 at 3:35 PM, DirtyLurker said:

You always previously been allowed your own booze etc at stages, pretty sure they won't change it this year, there's not really an arena, they had a bit of an entry bit from camping fields last year but nothing to stop you carrying cans/food etc in.

Nice one...cheers. Looking forward to this...camping next to the car is a massive bonus! 

We went to Camper Calling for the first time in 2021, had a fantastic time, bought Early Birds for 2022 as soon as we could. I'm a total Britpop fanatic, so the line-up is right up my alley this year. 

It's very family oriented, my wife is a bit miffed that there's no entertainment after the headliners have finished, everyone pretty much slopes off back to their tent/motorhome/caravan/campervan. 

Booze is allowed into the arena area, very laid back. The bar also sells a great range of Purity ales. 

My only complaint is that lots of people set up station with chairs/wagons etc at the main stage and just leave them there for the day.  I don't so much mind them doing that, but it just makes it tricky for others with buggies/wagons to get through the wall of Chairw*nkers, as my mate calls them! 😆  It's the festival equivalent of putting your towel on a sun lounger all day. 

I see they've just released the stage splits, I'm pleased that James are the Sunday headliner, with Shed 7 on Saturday. 

https://www.campercalling.com/whats-on

Edited by LowerMead