VR Videos of Glastonbury

stuartbert two hats

I suspect this is going to be a short thread, as there aren't many of these videos about yet.

Santa brought the family a lovely Oculus Quest 2 and I found a three part 360 video walking around the festival:

https://youtu.be/ZJexMfmZ5Fg

Pretty high quality, I'll leave it an an exercise for the reader to find the other two. 

One of them went along the railway line, through the Greenpeace field, which I last visited in August for Worthy Pastures, when it was considerably less packed!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

On 12/28/2021 at 11:32 PM, gfa said:

Thanks for sharing these, fun even without the VR

Absolutely! I don't have VR but being able to choose where I look with my mouse is amazing! 

It's a like another world isn't it! 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I love them … even better when I worked out that you can move them about and don’t have to use them walking backwards 🙂 

even walking backwards through the campsite is an absolute delight!! 😂

2 hours ago, stuie said:

Absolutely! I don't have VR but being able to choose where I look with my mouse is amazing! 

It's a like another world isn't it! 

Agree with this. Thanks @stuartbert two hats for posting. God I can’t wait to get into these fields again…….

when do we think these were filmed - Thursday morning 2019?

Edited by chuckles07

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

This was my thought.. the campsites are way too busy to be Wednesday morning. And some of the people seem way too quiet which would suggest hangovers 😀

Yeah it seems right. The sun is shining, ground is dry. Also whilst it’s quiet, folks also looked bright eyed and bushy tailed.  They have not yet acquired the ‘thousand yard stare’ following 2/3 nights of high-jinks 😂

• Upvote 1