Wolf Alice tickets - Avoiding scam

NoBuses

On 2/24/2022 at 5:51 PM, NoBuses said:

Moaning lisa smile on the pyramid 😍

11 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Absolutely brilliant tonight in Newcastle 

Great night. Band were bang on form and the best I've seen them in eight years of following them.

Too old for that pit though.....

They were great in Southampton last night. As others have alluded to, the production was brilliant. There's a few dates left on the tour so wont go into too much detail but I hope they have a slot in the dark at Glasto so they can utilise some of the effects that they used.

The setlist was great with a banging 1, 2 saved for the encore. I'm glad to have seen them at their own show and would take quite a special clash for me to not see them again in June.

Edited by Tommy101
  • Upvote 1

Just now, maelzoid said:

They were just tremendous last night in Brizzle. 6th time I’ve seen them since 2016 and they just get better and better. They’ve truly become one of the greatest bands in the country and utterly deserve to headline one day.

CD8ACD83-7510-45E6-8F02-9136D1A09486.jpeg

6F23BED3-0A7E-4012-B954-8E6821102CBF.jpeg

It was a fun show, loved the stage lighting, it gave the gig a more intimate feel. I feel like they're one more "Blue Weekend" away from main stage (major) festival headliners. Maybe Reading/Leeds on the back of the next album? Even Glastonbury? Who knows...

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

It was a fun show, loved the stage lighting, it gave the gig a more intimate feel. I feel like they're one more "Blue Weekend" away from main stage (major) festival headliners. Maybe Reading/Leeds on the back of the next album? Even Glastonbury? Who knows...

I saw them last year headlining Latitude and in Manchester last Thursday and agree with all the above, they were great. But……..re headlining Glastonbury their stage presence/stage craft needs more work. I love Ellie, she is an amazing singer and musician, but she is not yet the ‘leader’ on the stage. The two guitarists do their best to egg the crowd on but they reminded me a little bit of two geography teachers on the piss doing karaoke 🤓. I think they are brilliant and hopefully the next tour will be arenas and that will allow them to develop their show to the next level. 

They were on fire in Birmingham last night! Worth the wait for the last night of the tour. 

I echo the previous comments that they aren't headliners yet but another release with the acclaim of 'Blue Weekend' should push them into serious conversation about headlining. I think next album is 'now or never' so they don't fall into the same purgatory as Biffy Clyro and Foals

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just out of seeing them in Sydney. It was a 2950 person venue that they didn’t sell out (but must have been close to it in the end). They were chuffed with the amount  of people that came out to see them on the other side of the world (mentioned how happy they were with the turn out number wise multiple times).

Absolutely brilliant set, haven’t seen them before, wasn’t a fan at all before blue weekend. But have come right around and tonight was absolutely fantastic and Ellie is just electric. 

Concldued that those amongst us who have conplained about the direction of the festival’s lineup In terms of a departure from their roots are frankly deaf or sexist, but wolf Alice is such a direct descendant from Arctic Monkeys and Oasis before them it couldn’t be more evident. 

a fantastic gig and anyone wanting a band act at the festival shouldn’t miss it.

1 minute ago, wozwebs said:

Was at the Birmingham gig last month too and they were brilliant. Looking at the Clashfinder though it lists them as Friday Pyramid up against Sam Fender on the Other Stage. Bad clash that.

Ah that would be a crazy clash, not sure I see it!

11 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Just out of seeing them in Sydney. It was a 2950 person venue that they didn’t sell out (but must have been close to it in the end). They were chuffed with the amount  of people that came out to see them on the other side of the world (mentioned how happy they were with the turn out number wise multiple times).

Absolutely brilliant set, haven’t seen them before, wasn’t a fan at all before blue weekend. But have come right around and tonight was absolutely fantastic and Ellie is just electric. 

Concldued that those amongst us who have conplained about the direction of the festival’s lineup In terms of a departure from their roots are frankly deaf or sexist, but wolf Alice is such a direct descendant from Arctic Monkeys and Oasis before them it couldn’t be more evident. 

a fantastic gig and anyone wanting a band act at the festival shouldn’t miss it.

They are just incredible aren't they, love the amount of genres that they can make work effortlessly 

8 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Was at the Birmingham gig last month too and they were brilliant. Looking at the Clashfinder though it lists them as Friday Pyramid up against Sam Fender on the Other Stage. Bad clash that.

Obviously its not close to finalised but that's probably my biggest clash fear, alongside Noel/Sam Fender.