Wolf Alice tickets - Avoiding scam

NoBuses

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Me and efests flag have conquered the wind see you all there.

I get dabbed down, 

but I dab up again! 

you’re never gonna keep my dabbed down! 

0E0F3552-7380-48C9-B191-4C167CA7D241.jpeg

Pretty sure I saw this guy holding up an eFests flag at Wet Leg.

Edit: You already said that. Dabbed myself down.

Edited by Somto Unigwe Raphael

15 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Can't see this going ahead tonight.. If it doesn't, I'm going to try to get a pair of tickets for tomorrow instead if anyone has spares, please

I'd be surprised if they did cancel, it's meant to have calmed down by the time people will be arriving at the venue. The only issue would be if today's winds do any damage to the venue to make it unsafe.

If there were any issues with getting the band and their stuff down to London they would have cancelled already by now.

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

The band pushed these dates back a month, urging on the side of caution (when they didn't perhaps need to and other indoor events were going ahead) to protect the safety of attendees. Could easily see them doing the same here. That said, you'd think we'll hear something soon.

i'm going to see the greatest mc in the galaxy and the mayor of hounslow tonight at the printworks so stuff isn't allowed to be called off.

should be reet though. if these were outdoors then maybe it could be called off

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Any idea on stage times yet? Meeting a mate for a pint in Central London first and need to know roughly how long I can stay for.

Been on at 9, off at 10:20 all three nights in Glasgow I believe. Not sure on support but you'd guess they'd be on about 7:45? 

18 minutes ago, Cam91 said:

Has there been any actual noise about tonight at all? or just general forum pontificating?

Really been looking forward to this one! Hopefully wont get put back again (as the wind is supposed to die down by mid afternoon I believe?) 

Nah none at all. Idles cancelled their Cardiff gig so there's obviously a worry a similar thing might happen but it'll be fine in London I reckon.