Wolf Alice tickets - Avoiding scam

NoBuses

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Crazy to think some tours have been rescheduled to next month even though they’re essentially allowed to go ahead now. Will it actually be any better or easier for a band to tour in Feb without catching it? 

You'd like to think they've taken a steer from the data or various authorities. It must incur significant costs to postpone and cancel every time, for all stakeholders

• 1 month later...

They were excellent in Glasgow last night, the new songs came across really well live. It was good to see them in a venue of that size, as they’re surely onto arenas next time round given how well this tour has sold. I’m expecting them to be on the Other stage this year but I think they’d be fine with a high Pyramid slot too, they’ve got the songs and the confidence to pull it off no bother.

40 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I do have a spare ticket for Friday at the Apollo but I'm getting kinda worried Storm Eunice is threatening to fuck the whole day up.

Eurgh shit didn’t think about this. Gotta get a train down from Manchester. Fingers crossed the WCML holds strong. 

31 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Eurgh shit didn’t think about this. Gotta get a train down from Manchester. Fingers crossed the WCML holds strong. 

Yeah I've got the same problem. I'm coming from Milton Keynes and was originally planning a full day in London, but 50-60mph winds forecast does fill me with dread at the prospect of all the train operators going "Nope"

I'm off to see Idles this Friday in Cardiff Arena - my first time. I'm hoping they are really loud, really sweaty and really political. If anybody has got a spare ticket for either of Wolf Alice's Bristol shows, hit me up. I've also going to a meeting on Saturday  morning which the First Minister of Wales is attending. Watch out for the photo op!