internal server errors

dotdash79

ive noticed that theres fewer (none of) these errors if using one of the supplied templates (template chooser('theme') at foot of page, which suggests the error is caused by the latest tourdates box i've tried setting the correct password for it, and not cured the problem.

php is dead easy, particularly if you've done perl.

my code for efests might not be very well done, but its what i cobbled together (including content manager) in less than a week. i was pleased with how i integrated it with the forums login, meant it was just about impossible for someone to hack their way into the content manager.

for months now when i go to efestivals.co.uk home page all i get is a screen that says

efestivals is offline for maintenance and will be back soon, in the meantime the festival forums are available and working they're its good to be backfor the latest updates please see the forums or the efestivals twitter.

Pitchfork Music Festival 2021 preview

Pitchfork Music Festival 2021 review

Can still get forums but what has happened to the Home page?

13 minutes ago, airwaves said:

Can still get forums but what has happened to the Home page?

THE STUFF TO DISPLAY IT, AND TO UPDATE IT ARE BADLY BROKEN, THERES A BUNCH OF US TRYING TO FIX IT,will be bvack when it can be back, anyone got a useful spell they can cast?

• 2 weeks later...