Give Kunt A Nudge For Christmas

CaledonianGonzo

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Would never happen but I wonder who'd draw a bigger crowd at Glastonbury out of The Kunts and Ladbaby. There's obviously strong disdain for the Tories within the festival, but there are also a lot of people who go along and see things for the novelty of the experience.

LadBaby probably because more people have heard of him. I can’t really say I know the Kunts that well but they would be my preference. 

A lot of ppls mums and grandmas probably know LadBaby so ergo bigger crowd.

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Would never happen but I wonder who'd draw a bigger crowd at Glastonbury out of The Kunts and Ladbaby. There's obviously strong disdain for the Tories within the festival, but there are also a lot of people who go along and see things for the novelty of the experience.

Throngs of people waiting in Crossiant Neuf for Kunt to belt out 'Michael Eavis Has A Micro Penis'

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, SheffJeff said:

Just a reminder... get streaming!

Is it Punk? Nah.

Cul-de-sac music

I'm never listening to that again.

This is what happens, Causes you start off agreeing with get hijacked (in this case quite literally ) by C*nts

Oh well.

Rotten is now something of a Royalist.

Morrissey is a Brexit nut-job

#EverythingIsFucked

3919157_n_vir2-437x470.jpg

Edited by bamber

• 6 months later...

I like this one but I've got the Kunts main version on repeat in the kitchen ( accidentally had it on repeat for about an hour in my 4 year olds bedroom and only noticed 20 minutes ago when I went for a piss!).  Hope she's not singing this at nursery next week... actually, in all honesty I hope she is.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:36 AM, squirrelarmy said:

Definitely the version to play. 

Found out something interesting about Ladbaby. The couple behind it weren’t millionaires until they started doing “charity” singles for xmas.

Ladbaby was massive (and arguably better) before the first single dropped... And back in a time when influencer advertising revenue was at it's highest too. 

Would be interested in learning your source. If it's the company house filings, then that proves little, as they most likely would have been a sole trader / partnership before setting up their LTD. (The LTD was only setup in 2017/18, probably as a way of reducing tax liability because they were earning way too much!) 

I just can't bear LadBaby. Everything about it is so naff and terrible and lacking artistry. But it's all for a good cause, innit? In a way, I think it should be discounted from the charts, because people are not really buying it. People are making a charity donation that is recorded as record sales. How well would they do if the charity element was removed? Who even listens to this music? The Spotify numbers are really quite low. The predictability of it is now as awful the X-Factor always being at Xmas number 1. There's just no fun in it anymore.

But.... I think once they stop, Xmas number 1 will end up being Last Christmas every single year. The singles chart will effectively be stuck.

5 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Ladbaby?

Quick google

Ah one to ignore

You'd have probably liked them in their early days, just young, working class, parents struggling to get by and sharing money saving tips and parenting ideas for other struggling families in a (reasonably) humorous way...

Those days are long gone now though. It was always a bit cringe, but at least it felt like they had a purpose... Now it's just total cringe, and cringe alone. 

• Upvote 1