To One And All On Here…

Hugh Jass

8 hours ago, not worthy said:

To Neil, and all

Thanks for being here throughout the year.

I don't post often but it's a great place to check in and see what folks are up to, and I realised the extent to which this is the case when the site was down for a wee while.

All the best to you and yours folks 

Seconded. Cant believe the shit year you've had Neil! Much kudos for getting the forums back up and running after catastrophic fault - hope the rest of it can all be recovered in time for next years festival season when I hope we get a chance to all catch up somewhere in a field in Somerset..

Bitter sweet, tears and laughter but just watched my grandkids in New Zealand open their pressies on FaceTime,  So at least we know Santa is on schedule!  Sadly will do the same tomorrow as my other two grandsons just half a mile away are isolating. 
anyway all have a good one, @crazyfool1, may your Lateral flow tests all have just one line.