fuck yeah

Crazyfool01

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

if this happens again, sorting it should be easier, i'm now getting nightly server backups  taken by the hosting centre's techies.

talking of which i should take a new database backup of how things are now! to help ensure its good i'll turn the forums off for a while, so if they get switched off that'll be why.

Rest Neil. You deserve it

56 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Yep, let us know how best to support it Neil. You never realise how much you miss something until it's gone.

buying gold member is the best wayit gives  an ongoing income stream to the site, and i'll continue to manage the finances so the site can keep going, thanks for everyone's lovely support 🙂 

40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

now got some of the missing graphics back, where people have lost their user image, they'll have to recreate it, not sure if i can restore anymore of the missing forums graphics.

How about the lineup pages ? Do you think there is anything you can do to get those working ? I’m presuming they drive a lot of the traffic to here 

12 hours ago, sedra said:

Well done Neil and helpers - sounds like it’s been a real nightmare for you - you have had a really crap year this year - so glad it is ending on a more positive note ( omicron not withstanding!) Glad to be back ! 😀

thank you, was a nighmare to fix, mostly cos the database dumps @(backups) were corrupt, so had to try loads until we found one that wasnt corrupt.