Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

I have a spare ticket for Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets at Bath Forum this Saturday. Seated in the fifth row. You'd have to sit next to me (hopefully not a deal-breaker!)

Tickets were £50 - all reasonable offers considered. DM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of Alanis Morrissette tix for the O2 Tuesday 28th.  Rearranged dates and amazingly I can't quite face going the day after I get back from Glastonbury 😂

Seated up in the gods, face value or a sensible offer. DM me if interested, will be an O2 / AXS ticket transfer.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me ages to find this thread!

I've got a ticket going begging for Working Men's Club doing an album launch gig for Resident Records at Brighton Komedia on Wed 20th Jul. Can't make it anymore.

Not even fussed about face value, a tenner would be nice. DM me if you're interested.

I’ve got 3 tickets for Rag N Bone Man in Cornwall (the Wyldes, Bude) TONIGHT. 

My wife was meant to be going with her mates but several weeks ago realised she can’t make it, one of the other two pulled out but the third said she’d go with her sister and brother-in-law and give us the money for tickets (we bought them). 

Wife has just messaged her to say have fun and has got a message back to say she decided 2 weeks ago she wasn’t going to go as she’s “got a lot on in the next week or two”. 😡 

So we now have £150 sunk in tickets for a gig no-one is going to use. 

£47.50 each face value, make me some sort of offer and they’re yours. E-tickets and include camping passes if you’ve got a van and fancy a last minute weekend trip to the south west. 

Listed on Viagogo too. https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/R+B-Urban-Soul/Rag-N-Bone-Man-Tickets/E-4232310

EDIT: NOW SOLD but if anyone wants the camping passes they’re yours for free - just DM me

Edited by blutarsky

• 1 month later...

Can no longer go to see BLEACHERS in London next weekend. Absolutely gutted is an understatement. 😞

Bleachers. O2 Sheperd's Bush Empire. Saturday 3rd September. (it's a rescheduled date from June, as one of the band had COVID)

2 x tickets. £45 for the pair (which was face value)

DM me in you fancy them.