Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

Michael Kiwanuka, Manchester Apollo, May 17th. Got two standing tickets. Had them from before the sodding pandemic, gig has been rescheduled at least twice.  And now cannot go. Thought would put them on here before twickets. E tickets so can transfer them. Face value £31 each. 

Got two downstairs standing tickets for sea power at the roundhouse this Thursday night.

Cost 54 with all the fees etc but will take less to shift them on.

Paper tickets can post or meet in London if necessary....work around Warren St goodge st or finsbury Park kings x also convenient 

Cheers

Tonight in Leeds. 

Free tickets to Mdou Moctar at the Brudenell. We can't make the gig but if you want the tickets, let me know and I'll give you my details as they're on the door. 

I've got 2 tickets for Grandaddy on Monday at Bexhill that I can't now use.  So gutted that I can't now go, but if anyone wants them they can have them. Not looking for any money, but if you want to make a donation (to any Glastonbury related charities) that would be great.  They are paper tickets, so I am happy to get them in the post asap.

Getting in early. Got 2 x seated tickets row A for Kurt Vile Bath Forum in  August (both of us bought 2 thinking the other hadnt). 50quid. Were 75 something. Proper old fashioned tickets already here.

Can either post recorded delivery or meet you outside in August. 

I have one for Confidence Man at Ritz Manchester tonight. An eticket so can meet outside. Don't think its sold out so am happy for a tenner or just see it used.

Could meet outside at around 19:45 as Audiobooks are on at 20:00 Which I don't want to miss.