Maneskin for Glasto

Superscally

8 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

I’d have them early Pyramid or maybe in the Electric Six/BMTH/Babymetal slot mid-Other. Fair whiff of novelty but will draw a healthy crowd and rock multiple socks.

So long as they don’t do a Darkness and ask for a million quid they should be clear.

Their whistlestop tour around europe in the first half of next year seems more promotional than money minded. Could definitely see them on the other in 2022.

They've got Lil Stevie's blessing

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1453800280064208899?s=20

Edited by Padjeq

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

Their whistlestop tour around europe in the first half of next year seems more promotional than money minded. Could definitely see them on the other in 2022.

They've got Lil Stevie's blessing

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1453800280064208899?s=20

Her on the right is gonna catch her bloody death in that top. Someone give her a jumper for the glasto appearance ffs! 

18 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Her on the right is gonna catch her bloody death in that top. Someone give her a jumper for the glasto appearance ffs! 

I've seen a few of their live performances online and my understanding is she's allergic to shirts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I've seen a few of their live performances online and my understanding is she's allergic to shirts.

you can get away with that in italy for a decent portion of the year. Staring out of my window today i can tell you that isn't really an option in Sussex