What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

We ordered 'new' ex-army rucksacks, as Bearded Theory showed us all the old ones we had are too small, and also ordered a trolley, as the other thing we realised at Bearded was that the 10yo still gets tired and Glastonbury is a hell of a lot bigger. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can figure out making it fairly comfy for him for the evenings, and how to attach some fairy lights. The 10yo being rather bigger than the usual smaller children you ferry about in trolleys, this might be slightly more challenging to do but we'll sort something.

Have sooo much work to do this week, and no idea how to keep my brain on anything that isn't Glastonbury...

currently breaking in the walking boots, i got the aldi ones from the middle aisle (in between a wetsuit and a bamboo dinner set of course) but luckily they are an absolute treat to walk in !

i'm in full festival mode now. any problems at work over the next week is "someone else's problem"

8 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Bought 48 cans of thatchers new blood orange cider. Shizz is good really good

It’s quite sweet …  not sure I could drink 48 cans of it … and I’ve got quite a sweet tooth 

Might as well put this here.

Millets have free shipping till midnight tonight and the other day I ordered this air bed which has a decent discount.

https://www.millets.co.uk/15896646/eurohike-flocked-single-airbed-15896646

This sleeping bag has a decent discount on it as well.

https://www.millets.co.uk/15979374/eurohike-snooze-250-sleeping-bag-15979374

I started the precooling of the ice box. My -2c ice pack in the bottom and two 2l pop bottles filled with water. Will swap these out once they've defrosted. Rinse and repeat til Sunday!

Also, my new coffee grinder arrived, following intense pressure from the coffee chat to upgrade.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

It my second load in from the car transport… dodgy back mean it’s much better this way 

You ride it during the festival or it's for transporting gear to camp? 

11 minutes ago, clarkete said:

You ride it during the festival or it's for transporting gear to camp? 

It’ll be collected from the carpark for second trip first trip will be in with lighter stuff from the bus 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’ll be collected from the carpark for second trip first trip will be in with lighter stuff from the bus 

Aye I got that bit...what happens to it then?