What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

if you haven't yet .... today is a perfect day for getting out your tent and giving it a check/ waterproof for the gods .... give it an hour or so for the grass to dry off so its dry when you back it away 

12 minutes ago, tarw said:

I would make sure that I left the speaker at the lockups when I wasn’t at the tent though. 

That's a decent tip. It's about about 8 years old and probably on its way out - but I'm still rather fond of it. It's not as big as it may appear in the pic! 

2 hours ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Picked up an Anker power bank. Back down to £29.99 on Amazon after going up in price. 

Don't be shy about sharing the mAh or a link please if it's still a reasonable price

I'm sure there will be others needing the same 😊

Edited by clarkete

1 minute ago, Beeefy said:

Hello - does anyone know when they will let us coach ticket folk what time our coach is? Thanks

Not less than 30 days before gates open … so fingers crossed this week 

• Thanks 1

Put another tent out to air, was expecting it to need a clean but after a fairly dry Leeds festival last year there's not a speck of dirt on it. Spending the rest of the afternoon sat in the sun to prep the skin for all the sun we're gonna have at Glasto

Bought travel sized stuff for a holiday in 2 weeks that will double for Glastonbury. Also ordered biodegradable wipes, sleeping mask + ear plugs so i'll be in good condition all weekend!

5 hours sleep with no curtains, then in garden drinking cider with music on till dark. Sadly only the house available after that but turned off lights, switched drinks, put on a false moustache and and wandered around front room in a string vest singing I will survive

Aired my tent after it was in the garage for three years. Pleasantly surprised (and relieved) to see it is in full working condition!

Ordered a new camping rucksack and planning a Decathlon trip to buy a new sleeping bag.

Man I'm doing so bad this year, I have literally nothing planned except having my ticket... but 

I just booked my flight from London to Calgary on the Tuesday, so I'm definitely coming. 

Now I've just got to sort out where I'm going before, my flight there, my flight to London, my travel to the festival and where I'm staying on the Monday. Easy. 

20 hours ago, clarkete said:

Don't be shy about sharing the mAh or a link please if it's still a reasonable price

I'm sure there will be others needing the same 😊

Just checked to send the link and it’s back up to £38.99 for the 20000mAh. 

Bought Zinc Oxide tape, ref Festival footware thread, grest tip after my foorware mishap in 2019!

Just going out for a long walk before off to work. Part trying out trek shoes/ boots that have been inactive for about 5 years!! Part fitness.

12 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Ordered this for my roll-mat, should do the job:

image.thumb.png.6e53ccae0398dca9c636b365c94019a1.png

Packs down nice and small which will be handy for travelling via air/coach

A great unit, have used one of these for the past 5 festivals I've been at.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ghandi said:

Bought Zinc Oxide tape, ref Festival footware thread, grest tip after my foorware mishap in 2019!

Just going out for a long walk before off to work. Part trying out trek shoes/ boots that have been inactive for about 5 years!! Part fitness.

Does this stuff work? I'm prone to getting blisters in any shoe if I walk long distances