What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Just received 3l of bee sting 🐝 and 3l of apples 🍎 and pears 🍐 from Lilleys Cider. 

Going to do a taste test this weekend to see whether to get some for the farm or to stick to my normal Heck’s perry 

I just went wild with shopping:

-Bumbag

-Bottle holder that will clip to bumbag waist belt

-Zentai suit (fancy dress)

-fake tatoo (like the little water transfer ones kids have but a full sleeve) with japanese style art

19 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Bought some collapsible creates to allow a little order in the tent (but not too much) 

I always go completely the other way.  I like would-be burglars to think my tent has already been done over 😂 

seriously though you want to make it hard for things like crates of beer to be spirited sway. I spilt the box open and spread the cans around my porch.

1 minute ago, Twiggy553 said:

I always go completely the other way.  I like would-be burglars to think my tent has already been done over 😂 

seriously though you want to make it hard for things like crates of beer to be spirited sway. I spilt the box open and spread the cans around my porch.

thats the general advice to stop tent theft .... the problem is for me i end up losing stuff and think ive been robbed 🙂 

55 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

Yea it’s going to be the low value stuff  other things are going to be scattered around. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

If I bought my festival booze now there’s no way I’d be able to avoid dipping into it between now and late June. I’m not much of a drinker outside social events, but if I know I’ve got some in the house, or even van, I’ll dip into it, with the odd beer here and there. I’ll be buying mine around about the 20th 😂 

Got some big expenses coming soon so getting bits before June, easy to forget £20 here and there rather than a massive shop in June.

In the back of the shed with the tent so a pain in the arse to nip for a can. 

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

Which ones are you repping? Need to get some for myself soon.

SiS Go Hydro. Six quid a tube in ASDA

Also got a wee bottle of this stuff from the G20 that never happened which I'll take. Added it to my pints at G19 and it seemed to keep the stag from pronging me too hard with its velvety antlers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003VJTMI8/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_3ZWCREHNQNTAXSZ3FM7N

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

SiS Go Hydro. Six quid a tube in ASDA

Also got a wee bottle of this stuff from the G20 that never happened which I'll take. Added it to my pints at G19 and it seemed to keep the stag from pronging me too hard with its velvety antlers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003VJTMI8/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_3ZWCREHNQNTAXSZ3FM7N

Was looking at that. Does it make your beer taste funny?

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Oooh this looks interesting, the Amazon reviews suggest it's pretty flavourless, so you could just mix it with anything you happened to be drinking?

On 4/29/2022 at 5:07 PM, BluePaul said:

I've retired! Last day at work today.  Which gives me loads of time to prepare for Bearded Theory and Glastonbury and to waste hours of every day on here. So no change there then.

You lucky lucky lucky man. Hope it brings all the health and happiness you’ve earned!

• Thanks 1