What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

3 hours ago, Cleverleyson said:

Turn Screen brightness down, Vibration off, Android has a power saving mode too which is pretty good. Also take a battery pack with you so you can charge it on the go or while sleeping, If you really wanted too turning it off at night while you sleep helps alot.

Otherwise you'll be queuing at what used to be the Orange place and have to sit for a hour while your phone is charging. Which isn't fun.

If your phone has an option to reduce screen refresh rate that will save battery also. I just turned my Pixel 6 Pro from 120Hz to 60Hz. 

Makes it flicker more but I'm usually so spango'd it looks like that anyway 😛

Edited by Tardigrade

3 hours ago, TownesMR said:

Does anyone know where I can find any sort of drink crystals in Bristol? I'm trying to find something to pack that's light and I can just add to water to mix with my vodka. No luck at Tesco Express or Sainsbury Locals. Thanks!

Why not just go to the co op on site? 

Get a mixer, ice, whatever 

5 hours ago, slumberjack said:

As you seem to know what you're talking about (and I don't!), does anyone have suggestions regarding change of settings in order to reduce battery drain whilst at the festival (that don't include turning it off/switching flight mode on)?

Turn off notifications, background app refresh, and turn on battery low power mode if needed. I just turn on airplane mode and check phone every couple hours or when I need to meet up with mates.

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.2bb7b8fe16cbda9bad26ba93b5439a33.jpeg

Vacuum packed - no bulk, which is a winner as I'm taking the coach. Off to Briz tomorrow and on site Thursday at 9am. That's a very flat pillow for decent sleep.

Edited by NickM45

7 hours ago, slumberjack said:

As you seem to know what you're talking about (and I don't!), does anyone have suggestions regarding change of settings in order to reduce battery drain whilst at the festival (that don't include turning it off/switching flight mode on)?

Sorry just seen this put low battery mode on, turn off 5G and run off 4g or 3G, low or no signal drains the phone. 

• Like 1

Driven from Manchester to a hotel just outside Bristol, will leave sometime between 7 and 8 in the morning to join the queues, im convinced ive forgotten something important despite seeming to have packed more stuff than ive ever brought before