What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

I'd love to ditch the iron - bit occasionally needs must. We've got a funeral to go to on the way home on the Monday so need to take a suit, shirt, posh shoes, tie etc. 

[imagine going to a funeral on the way home from the farm. It's a 3+hr drive also. Am negotiating with the GF over who will attempt to drive.....]

27 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Son's best mate (who he spent all day with on Friday) tested positive yesterday. Really thought hard about it, but tested Son and Me this morning and both negative. TFFT. 

Close call!

I wanted to go see a movie this weekend but didn't want to have that kind of fear...

Made a list of all the things I have forgotten 🙄 for last minute shopping trip. Then need to get into loft to clean up some camping bits that are covered in dust from having a chimney taken down. Sleeping bags are all washed and packed away ready. Replacement trolley wheels being put on trolley today 😀

haven’t packed yet though! 

Finally started packing. It seems my lists keep getting longer as I remember more stuff.

It's been so long I've forgotten how many toilet rolls I used to take or how many beers I need to bring. Stress.

Back from a stag do in Dublin. In some ways ideal preparation for Glasto, in other ways the worst!!! 

Will finish off the last bits of work tonight before signing off for a week. 

Then it’s all about the packing. I want every of done and dusted tonight.