What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Still got to do a few adjustments but this is my jacket.  Wonky ass smiley face, row of LEDs front and back on sleeves, plus row that goes round the hood.  Selectable RGB colours plus does a decent sound to light through the phone.  Marvel of modern technology means I've got a bluetooth controller the size of a fingernail to handle the control.

image.thumb.jpeg.8b618db969920618af6dcc31cff7ca23.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

It’s Father’s Day today and I was feeling really down having lost dad to cancer in feb. Decided to start packing and I feel so much better. Not sure what I’d do without this to look forward to. 

Sorry for your loss, it's a horrid thing and the grief can be prolonged and terribly sad 😭

We left London! Back to my family a bit early to avoid the strikes. Oh it is really starting to feel real now!!! I can hardly contain it.

1 more day of work tomorrow, a trip to Lilley’s on Tuesday to get supplies then up early on Weds to get in the queue!

I know every single one is special but I feel like this one will be one for the EXTRA special list. You know that euphoria of being back at a gig after 18 months out? Now compare the feeling of a gig to Glasto. Yea. That! LET’S GO!!!

Did a whole load of packing!

Finished my LED hoodie! It uses a strip of LEDs salvaged from a broken fake neon sign I got as a birthday present. I put velcro on the LED strip and got a local tailor/seamstress to sew velcro into an old hoodie of mine so I can switch between it being a regular hoodie and a party one for the nighttime!

PXL_20220616_165604391.MP.jpg

4 hours ago, gherkin8r said:

I've just loaded the car with all the camping gear and am about to start into an ironathon for the 5 of us. Don't want to have anything left to do tomorrow night after work other than going to bed. 2 hour drive to the ferry from Dublin at 8.15am on Tuesday morning so need to leave about 5am. 

Ironing?  For a festival?  For 5 people?  Sod that!

3 hours ago, Spindles said:

Still got to do a few adjustments but this is my jacket.  Wonky ass smiley face, row of LEDs front and back on sleeves, plus row that goes round the hood.  Selectable RGB colours plus does a decent sound to light through the phone.  Marvel of modern technology means I've got a bluetooth controller the size of a fingernail to handle the control.

image.thumb.jpeg.8b618db969920618af6dcc31cff7ca23.jpeg

Love it 🙂 

• Like 1

Did the “don’t judge me” shop at Wells Morrisons. Beer, rum, vodka, mixers and pot noodles. And some berocca as well to make it right.

Currently drinking gin and tonic in the van at Priddy and thinking kaluha and more gin and tonics need to be bought tomorrow.  And Rennies.