What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

20 hours ago, Quark said:

So if it helps (probably not!) I've set my clashfinder colours like this:

1. Nailed on. Definitely there regardless of who else is doing what. Very few of those, Diana Ross, Pet Shop Boys, Skunk Anansie, Nova Twins.
  2. Preferred. What I know I want to see, but I could be open to suggestions if I'm really not feeling it or some friends have a better idea that's grabbed me.
  3. Go With The Flow. This makes up the bulk of my planner. It's stuff I'd quite happily see but would depend on mood, location and what other people are up to. Idea is that at any time I can look at my clashfinder itinerary and have options to choose from.
  4. Multiple Sets. Acts like Mik Artistik, Lekiddo, Land Of The Giants etc where I can catch them multiple times across the weekend depending on when and where.

Can mix and match those a bit as needed, but it's helping me draw a line between a plan and maintaining options. My ideal position is that at no point over the weekend will I be at a completely loose end with no idea of what to do. If I want to wander that's fine obviously, but at least I'll know what I could be doing.

Yeah, I have been playing with 2 colours blue and pink for 'deffo need to consider it' and 'this could be good'. My mates don't do a list or clashfinder and generally just sit there waiting for me to throw them an option. I always get the "i'm following you" response so I have found that if I show a few preferences we can sit there and discuss where we want to be. Works quite well even if we have to split up etc.

My sleeping mat and travel pillow just turned up. I finished buying my booze last night and with that, I think I have everything I need. 

Will do a test pack over the weekend and get anything washed that I need to. We're so close!

22 minutes ago, mttJ said:

My bargain sleeping bag turned up this morning, turns out the cheap price was due to it being for kids and I can’t read.

60D6E1A9-B856-41D2-BD05-366A96216601.jpeg

😂 Imagine you had only found this out on the farm. Looks cozy though! Cut the bottom off and you might start a fashion trend with that.

trying out my just delivered flip-up clip-on sunglasses.

hate carrying stuff round with me so anything that helps that is worth a go, seem ok so far.

used to wear contact lenses but one too many bad experiences put me off and no longer wear them.

(it was actually fri / sat at glastonbury 2016 - i spent literally hours poking and scraping my eyes trying to get them out... in the end i went up the hospitent and asked them to get them out for me - which is where i learned that they were in fact already out... never had the courage to wear them again since...)